Telos (Greek: τέλος) is Greek for "purpose," "end," or "goal".
- Telos — generic designation of taxes, used in both narrative texts and documents in Byzantium.
It may refer to one of the following:
- Telos (company), a defense contractor and software business in Ashburn, Virginia
- The Telos Alliance, a manufacturer of equipment for broadcasting stations
- Telos Publishing, a publishing company that deals primarily in horror/fantasy and unofficial program guides
- Telos (journal), a journal of politics, philosophy, and critical theory, and its accompanying publishing company, Telos Press
- TELOS - Revista de Comunicación, Tecnología y Sociedad, a review of communication and innovation, published by the Fundación Teléfonica
- Telos (fanzine), a defunct fanzine
- Telos (computer science), a logic-based knowledge representation language
- TELOS, acronym for The EuLisp Object System
- Telos (Star Wars), a planet in the Star Wars universe
- Telos (Doctor Who), a planet in the television series Doctor Who
- T-elos, an antagonist in the video game series Xenosaga
- Telos (philosophy), the philosophical concept of purpose; it is related to teleology, the study of design, purpose, and intent
- Telos Lake, in the Maine north woods
- Tilos (Ancient Greek: Telos), a Greek island in the Dodecanese
- TELOS (project management), an acronym used in Project Management regarding feasibility studies
- "Telos", a song from the album The Parallax II: Future Sequence by American progressive metal band Between The Buried and Me.
- Lornoxicam, an anti-inflammatory drug; one of its trade names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.