Telos (τέλος) is Greek for "purpose," "end," or "goal".
It may refer to one of the following:
- Telos (company), a defense contractor and software business in Ashburn, Virginia
- The Telos Alliance, a manufacturer of equipment for broadcasting stations
- Telos Publishing, a publishing company that deals primarily in horror/fantasy and unofficial program guides
- Telos (journal), a journal of politics, philosophy, and critical theory, and its accompanying publishing company, Telos Press
- TELOS, acronym for The EuLisp Object System
- Telos (Doctor Who), a planet in the television series Doctor Who
- T-elos, an antagonist in the video game series Xenosaga
- Telos, a boss monster in the MMORPG RuneScape
- Telos (philosophy), the philosophical concept of purpose; it is related to teleology, the study of design, purpose, and intent
- Telos Lake, in the Maine north woods
- Tilos (Ancient Greek: Telos), a Greek island in the Dodecanese
- TELOS (project management), an acronym used in Project Management regarding feasibility studies
- "Telos", a song from the album The Parallax II: Future Sequence by American progressive metal band Between The Buried and Me
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.