This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the fictional universe of Warhammer Fantasy, Tilea is the region of the Warhammer world roughly analogous with the Italian city-states during the Middle Ages and Renaissance, dominated by Merchant Princes. The lore describes Men as being the most common race in the land, with other races, such as the Dwarfs and Ogres, also being present, as well as scattered settlements of Fauns and Centaurs. The Tilean region never received an official army book, while the Dogs of War army, which was never updated until Warhammer Fantasy was officially cancelled in 2015, represented the armies of the various Merchant Princes and were composed entirely of hired mercenaries.
- Stillman, N., Pirinen, T., Wigley, J. 1998. Warhammer Armies: Dogs of War. Nottingham: Games Workshop Ltd. ISBN 1-872372-02-3
- Fall of Miragliano, UK White Dwarf no. 266.
- Vermintide, UK White Dwarf no. 268.
- Dogs of War page - Games Workshop Dogs of War site
- Black Industries - Former producers of the current edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
- Tilea map - A highly detailed map of Tilea for WlRP2.
- Sartosa map - A highly detailed map of Sartosa for WlRP2