|Location||10065 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96161
|Owned by||Union Pacific|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach; 20a|
|Passengers (FY2013)||9,855 4.3% (Amtrak)|
It is currently served by one daily passenger train in each direction, the California Zephyr. The westbound train arrives in the morning from Chicago and Denver heading for Sacramento and Emeryville with the eastbound train calling in mid-afternoon. Truckee is also served by Amtrak's "thruway motorcoaches" which run three round trips a day between Sparks and connect to trains at Sacramento.
In FY2012 Truckee was the 61st-busiest of the 74 Amtrak stations in California, boarding or detraining an average of about 26 passengers daily.
Platforms and tracks
|1||■ California Zephyr||toward Emeryville (Colfax)|
|■ California Zephyr||toward Chicago (Reno)|
|2-3||■ Bypass/Freight line||No passenger service|
- Amtrak Thruway Bus Route 20a: Sacramento - Reno/Sparks, Nevada (Amtrak California)
- "2013 California Report" (PDF). Amtrak. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2012, State of California" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2012. Retrieved 2013-05-11. External link in
- Media related to Truckee (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Truckee, CA
- Truckee Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
- Truckee (TRU)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|