Trumped! was an American daily talk radio program that was hosted by American businessman and investor Donald J. Trump. It ran from June 14, 2004 and probably ended in 2008. An old newspaper from the year the program premiered gives a length of two minutes for the program.
On the program, Trump talked and expressed his vantage point about many different topics, which included current events, life, sports, entertainment, finance, economics, business, real estate, and politics.
By 2009, the Trump Organization's website was talking about the program as something that no longer was. Mary Jo DiLonardo, executive producer for the program, states she had that position until June 2008; this probably also was the end of the program.
Trumped! was on over 400 radio stations in various locations around the United States.
- Traub, James (2004-09-12). "Trumpologies". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "Radio & Records from October 1, 2014" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- Corey Deitz (2004-04-29). "He's Hired: Trump Goes National With New Radio Feature". About.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Corey Deitz. ""Trumped!" - Donald Trump On Radio". About.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Simone Payment. Donald Trump: Profile of a Real Estate Tycoon: Easyread Super Large 20pt Edition. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Stephen M. Silverman (2004-04-29). "The Donald to Get New Wife, Radio Show". People. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "Donald Trump Biography". trump.com. Archived from the original on 2009-03-17. Retrieved 17 March 2009.
- "Contributors". Atlanta magazine: 20. March 2008. Retrieved 27 July 2015.