Note: All current properties listed in bold are owned directly by Trump himself or the Trump Organization. The rest are associated with the Trump Organization through licensing deals, but are not owned by Trump, unless specifically noted otherwise.
- Trump Tower, New York City
- Trump Towers, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Trump Tower Kolkata, Kolkata, India
- Trump Tower Manila, Philippines
- Trump Towers Istanbul, Turkey
- Trump Towers Pune, India
- Trump Towers Mumbai, India
Cancelled or never completed
- Trump Tower Moscow, Moscow, Russia
- Trump Tower, Tampa, Florida
- Trump Towers Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Trump Towers Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Trump Tower Batumi, Batumi, Georgia
- Trump Tower Bangalore, Bangalore, India
- Trump Tower Denver, Colorado, United States
- Trump Tower Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Trump Towers Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Trump Tower Dallas, Texas, United States
- Trump Tower West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Trump Tower Los Angeles, California, United States
- Trump Tower Seattle, Washington, United States
Trump Plaza is a brand of apartment buildings licensed to various proprietors.
Other Trump buildings
- The Trump Building, in New York City
- Trump Bay Street, in Jersey City, New Jersey
- Trump Hollywood, a 41-story condominium tower in Hollywood, Florida
- Trump Parc and Trump Parc East, Manhattan
- Trump Park Avenue, Manhattan
- Trump Park Residences, Yorktown, New York
- Trump World Tower, in New York City
- Daewoo Trump World, apartment brand in South Korea
- The Dominick, a hotel condominium complex in New York City formerly called Trump SoHo (name licensing deal ended in 2017)
- Riverside South, Manhattan (Trump Place), Manhattan (de-branded in November 2016)
- Parc Stamford, a condominium building previously called Trump Parc Stamford.
Cancelled or never completed
- Elite Tower, formerly known as Trump Plaza Tower, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Trump condominium/hotel/office/shopping project, Charlotte, North Carolina. Announced in 2007; cancelled a year later, before the start of construction.
- Trump Hotel Rio de Janeiro
- Trump Las Olas Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico
- Trump on the Ocean, Jones Beach, New York
- Trump Tower Europe, a project by TD Trump Deutschland in Stuttgart, Germany
- Trump Twin Towers, a nickname for a proposed twin-towered skyscraper complex that would have replaced the original World Trade Center twin towers
- Trump City, New York City
- Trump Offices Buenos Aires, an office project in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Note: Hotels listed in bold are owned directly by Trump himself or his company, the Trump Organization. The rest are associated through licensing deals.
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Chicago)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Honolulu)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (New York City)
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, a second tower was going to be built but was cancelled before construction started.
- The St. Regis Toronto (formerly Trump International Hotel and Tower (Toronto), divested in 2017)
- JW Marriott Panama (formerly Trump International Hotel & Tower (Panama City), licensing deal ended in 2018)
- Paradox Hotel formerly called Trump International Hotel and Tower (Vancouver)
- Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C., also known as Old Post Office Building - sold in May 2022; reopened in June as the Waldorf Astoria Washington DC.
- Trump International Hotel (Oman)
Cancelled or never completed
- Trump International Hotel & Residence (Phoenix)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Baku)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Belgrade)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Fort Lauderdale)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (New Orleans)
- Trump Hotel Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Beijing, China)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Guangzhou, China)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Shenzhen, China)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Doha, Qatar)
- Trump International Hotel & Tower (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Trump St Andrews Hotel (St Andrews, Scotland)
- Trump National Golf Club
- Trump International Golf Club (West Palm Beach)
- Trump National Doral Miami (golf club + resort)
- Trump Golf Links (Ferry Point, New York)
- Trump International Golf Club (Dubai)
- Trump World Golf Club (Dubai)
- Trump International Golf Links, Scotland
- Trump International Golf Links and Hotel Ireland
- Trump Turnberry (Scotland)
- Trump International Resort & Golf Club Bali (Golf Club + Resort + Residences)
- Trump International Resort & Golf Club Lido (Golf Club + Residences), West Java
- Trump International Resort & Golf Club Muscat (Golf Club + Hotel + Residences)
- Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico
Cancelled or never completed
- Trump at Cap Cana (Dominican Republic) a golf club, resort, residences and estates project
- Trump International Golf Club & Resort Cozumel
- Trump International Golf Club Canouan, The Grenadines
- Trump National Golf Club Emerald Dunes
Trump Entertainment Resorts was the casino arm of the Trump Organization. All of its casinos eventually went bankrupt or were divested.
- Trump Taj Mahal, a casino and hotel on the Atlantic City boardwalk (closed in 2016 and reopened in 2018 as Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City)
- Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino, in Atlantic City. Initially a 50/50 partnership with Harrah's, then wholly owned by Trump since 1986. Closed in 2014 and demolished in 2021.
- Trump World's Fair at Trump Plaza in Atlantic City. Operated with its own casino license in a wing of Trump Plaza. Closed in 1999 and demolished in 2000.
- Trump's Castle in Atlantic City (renamed Trump Marina in 1997), sold to Landry's, Inc. in 2011 who renamed it to Golden Nugget Atlantic City in 2011.
- Trump 29 Casino, in Coachella, California, now Spotlight 29 Casino. Former 50/50 partnership with the Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians of California; Trump exited the business in 2006.
- Trump Casino in Gary, Indiana, later known as Majestic Star II. Closed in 2021.
- Trump Club Privee Casino, Canouan, Saint Vincent
Cancelled or never built
- Trump Riverside North Casino and Hotel, St. Louis, United States
- Trump Motor City Casino and Hotel, Detroit, United States
- Trump Flamingo Casino, Kansas City, United States
- Trump Diamondhead Hotel and Casino, Bay St Louis, United States
- Donald J. Trump State Park, in New York state, located on land donated by Trump in 2006.
- Trump Drive – Kalispell, Montana
- President Donald J. Trump Highway – a section of U.S. Route 287 in Oklahoma
- The Donald J. Trump Justice Complex – Lyon County, Nevada
- President Donald J. Trump Avenue, in Hialeah, Florida, renamed from Palm Avenue 
- United States Square in honor of President Donald Trump (a.k.a. Donald Trump Square) – Jerusalem, Israel. A town square in the city surrounding the new U.S. embassy. Named in honor of Trump for his administration's recognizing of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- Donald Trump Square – Petah Tikva, Israel
Note: Trump Street in the City of London, England is not named after Donald Trump or his family. It dates from the middle of the 18th century and is probably named after a former inn, the Trumpeter Tavern.
- Trump Station - Jerusalam – A proposed train station near the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Trump Heights – Golan Heights, a planned Israeli settlement, named in honor of Trump's recognition of the Golan Heights as part of Israel.
Arts and media
- Trump: The Game – a board game initially launched in 1989, with a 2004 re-release
- Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon – a 2002 video game by RedCap
- Trump Castle (series) - gambling videogame launched in 1989 by Capstone
- Trump Castle II - sequel to the first Trump Castle videogame
- Trump magazines include:
- Trump Style – a free magazine offered at Trump hotel-casinos from 1997 to 2002
- Trump World Magazine – published from 2002 to 2006
- Trump Magazine – published from 2006 to 2009
- Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) — social media and technology company founded by Trump in 2021.
- TrumporBiden2024 – a Twitch channel dedicated to fictionalized versions of Trump and Joe Biden engaging in comedic political debate.
- "Donald Trump" – a segment on Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- "The Trump Show" – a BBC documentary series
- "You Got Trumped: The First 100 Days" – a dark comedy short-format series
- "Trump: The Rusical" – an episode of RuPaul's Drag Race
- "Trump Guy" – an episode of Family Guy
- "Donald Trump" – a 2011 song by Mac Miller
- "Donald Trump" – a 2018 song by Lil Nas X
- "Donald Trump (Black Version)", a song by The Time from the 1990 album Pandemonium
- Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie – a 2016 parody film
- Trump vs the Illuminati – a 2020 science fiction comedy film
- Trump Unauthorized – a 2005 biographical film
- Trump: The Kremlin Candidate? – a 2017 documentary film
- Trump: What's the Deal? – a 1991 documentary film
- Trumped – a 2017 documentary film
- You've Been Trumped – a 2012 documentary film
- The Day of the Donald – a novel by Andrew Shaffer
- Trump Tower – a novel by Jeffrey Robinson
- Trump: How to Get Rich – a non-fiction book by Donald Trump
- Trump: The Art of the Deal – a non-fiction book by Donald Trump and Tony Schwartz
- Trump: The Art of the Comeback – a non-fiction book by Donald Trump and Kate Bohner
- Trump: Surviving at the Top – a non-fiction book by Donald Trump and Charles Leerhsen
- Trump 101 – a non-fiction book by Meredith McIver
Food and drink
- Trump Winery, a vineyard in Virginia, acquired by Trump in 2011
- Trumptini, a Bacardi-based cocktail, and the signature cocktail of the Trump International Beach Resort in Miami, Florida
- Trump Footlong
- Trump Golden Ale now renamed Chinga Tu Pelo (literally “Fuck your hair”) beer
- Trump Ice, a water distribution company opened in 2004 and no longer served at Trump properties as of 2010.
- Trump Steaks
- Trump Vodka
- Trump Burger
- Neopalpa donaldtrumpi, a species of micro-moth with distinctive yellowish-white scales covering the head
- Tetragramma donaldtrumpi, a species of fossil sea urchin, a type of prickly bottom feeder.
- Dermophis donaldtrumpi, a proposed name for a putative new species of amphibian that is blind; not confirmed as a new species yet, nor published.
- Trump Force One – the nickname given by the media to Trump's personal aircraft, a Boeing 757-200ER. In December 2016 it received the callsign Tyson 1.
- Trumpy Bear – a stuffed teddy bear featuring a tuft of hair in the style of Trump's hairdo, and wearing a red tie
- Trump Buddha – a statue by Hong Jinshi
- Donald J. Trump Presidential Library – a presidential library administered by the National Archives and Records Administration
Satirical and critical
- Donald Trump baby balloon – a 6-metre-tall (20 ft) balloon depicting Trump as a baby in a diaper with a mobile phone
- Dump Trump – a satirical British statue
- God Emperor Trump – a satirical Italian sculpture
- Statue of Donald Trump – a satirical statue in Slovenia
- Trump toilet paper – launched in Mexico in 2017 with the slogan "softness without borders"
- Trump Sales and Leasing (residential sales)
- Trump International Realty (residential and commercial real estate brokerage firm)
- Trump Restaurants (located in Trump Tower and consisting of Trump Buffet, Trump Catering, Trump Ice Cream Parlor, and Trump Bar)
- Donald Trump, The Fragrance, released in 2004.
- SUCCESS by Donald Trump (second fragrance launched by the Trump Organization and the Five Star Fragrance Company, released in March 2012)
- Trump Collectable Cards, NFT (released in Dec 2022) 
- Donald J. Trump Foundation – charitable foundation shut down in 2018 due to legal issues
- Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, a line of menswear launched at Macy's in 2004, and involved in a lawsuit and subsequent trial. Discontinued in 2015, after comments Trump made about Mexican immigrants.
- GoTrump.com, a travel booking website
- Tour de Trump, a bicycle race held in 1989 and 1990.
- The Trump Network, a multi-level marketing company that sold vitamins
- Trump Office, a line of executive office chairs launched in 2007 for Staples Inc
- Trump University, owned mostly by Trump (renamed The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative in 2010)
- Select By Trump (line of coffee drinks)
- Trump Drinks (energy drink for the Israeli and Palestinian markets)
- Trump Chocolate
- Trump Home, an upscale furniture line
- Trump Productions (television production company)
- Trump Institute
- Trump Model Management
- Trump Shuttle, an airline
- Trump Mortgage
- Trump Steakhouse
- Trump Sports & Entertainments
- List of places named for George Washington
- List of places named for Thomas Jefferson
- List of places named for James Monroe
- List of places named for Andrew Jackson
- List of places named for James K. Polk
- List of things named after Ronald Reagan
- List of things named after George H. W. Bush
- List of things named after Bill Clinton
- List of things named after George W. Bush
- List of things named after Barack Obama
- List of things named after Joe Biden
- List of educational institutions named after presidents of the United States
- The Definitive Net Worth of Donald Trump – Forbes.com
- Madhurima, Nandy (November 18, 2016). "Donald Trump's firm signs deal for Kolkata real estate Trump tower Toronto Canadaproject". Mint. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Himatsingka, Anuradha (November 25, 2017). "Over 50% Of Trump Tower Kolkata units sold within 40 days of soft launch". The Economic Times. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- "Trump Tower launched in Kolkata; developers aim Rs 700 cr sales". The Times of India. November 24, 2017. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Prabhakar Sinha (January 26, 2018). "Trump Towers' Gurugram edition launched with 258 flats | Gurgaon News". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-03-17.
- "Trump Towers Delhi NCR | Trump Towers Gurgaon | Gurugram". Trump Towers Gurgaon. Archived from the original on 2020-08-03. Retrieved 2020-03-17.
- Fleishman, Glenn (December 19, 2018). "Giuliani Says Trump Signed Russian Trump Tower Deal Letter". Fortune.
- Clough, Alexandra (May 5, 2021). "Trump Plaza renamed 'The Plaza' as condo owners pivot to original name of West Palm Beach complex". The Palm Beach Post. Retrieved August 15, 2021.
- Owers, Paul (June 14, 2012). "Trump Hollywood condos sell out". Sun-Sentinel. Archived from the original on March 8, 2018. Retrieved March 7, 2018.
- Fenner, Austin; Moritz, Owen (September 22, 2006). "The Don-old is Putting Up W'chester Boomer Town". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- Brenner, Elsa (June 12, 2009). "Reduced Rents? On the Contrary". The New York Times. Retrieved July 21, 2017.
- "apateu 'teuleompeuwoldeu'ui teuleompeuneun geu teuleompeuga majda" 아파트 '트럼프월드'의 트럼프는 그 트럼프가 맞다 [The 'Trump' in the Trump World apartment block is the Trump]. Huffington Post Korea (in Korean). Yonhap News. November 5, 2016. Archived from the original on 14 November 2016. Retrieved November 6, 2016.
- "Workers Remove Trump Name From Upper West Side Buildings" Archived 2016-11-17 at the Wayback Machine by Ben Fractenberg, DNAinfo.com, November 16, 2016
- "Trump Parc Stamford ditches 'Trump'". 18 February 2021.
- "Tryon Street Catches Trump's Eye, His Empire's Possibly in Talks to Buy Uptown Land for Hotel, Tower". The Charlotte Observer. March 29, 2007. Retrieved December 5, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
- "The Trumps Size Up the Queen City, Donald's Kids Assessing Whether Large Project Would Work in Uptown". The Charlotte Observer. May 4, 2007. Retrieved December 5, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
- "A Trump Project Around the Corner, City Official: It's Serious". The Charlotte Observer. May 18, 2007. Retrieved December 5, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
- "'In A Bit of a Holding Pattern: Uptown condo boom fades, Several projects delayed as risk-conscious lenders limit their exposure". The Charlotte Observer. March 20, 2008. Retrieved December 5, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
Billionaire Donald Trump's planning for a project that could have raised Charlotte's national profile is officially on hold.
- Bleyer, Bill (December 26, 2012). "Donald Trump, state kill Jones Beach catering hall project". Newsday.
- "Trump Tower Vancouver to be rebranded as Paradox Hotel | Urbanized".
- Grablick, Colleen (June 3, 2022). "Rooms Are Ready At The Waldorf Astoria, Formerly Known As The Trump Hotel". DCist. Archived from the original on 2023-04-05. Retrieved 2023-04-05.
- "Trump Eyes Turning Serbian Army Ruin into Hotel". 27 November 2013.
- "Our Properties – Trump Golf". www.trumpgolf.com. Archived from the original on 2018-07-21. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- Allen, Karma (2015-07-13). "Trump golf club in Puerto Rico files for bankruptcy". CNBC. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- Winter, David (October 27, 2016). "Living on Clinton and Trump Streets". KULR 8 News. KULR-TV. Archived from the original on December 23, 2016. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Forman, Carmen (June 1, 2021). "Oklahoma panhandle to get 'President Donald J. Trump Highway' due to GOP-backed bill". The Oklahoman. Retrieved 2 June 2021.
- Ortiz-Lytle, Carly (May 31, 2021). "Oklahoma renames state highway for Trump". Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 4, 2021.
- Bonanos, Christopher (2022-02-09). "Donald Trump Finally Gets a Jail Cell". Curbed. Retrieved 2022-05-13.
- Greenwood, Max; Egui Brito, Veronica (2023-11-14). "Hialeah City Council members vote unanimously to name road after Donald Trump". Miami Herald.
- Rosenberg, David (May 8, 2018). "Jerusalem to unveil 'Donald Trump Square'". Israel National News. Retrieved July 3, 2019.
- Kempinski, Yoni (July 3, 2019). "Watch: New 'Donald Trump Square' in Israel". Israel National News. Retrieved July 3, 2019.
- Weinreb, Ben; Hibbert, Christopher (1992). The London Encyclopaedia (reprint ed.). Macmillan. p. 918.
- "Israel plans 'Trump station' in Jerusalem". BBC News. 2017-12-27.
- FOTO/ Basha dhe kryebashkiaku Xhelal Mziu përurojnë bulevardin “Donald J. Trump” në Kamëz – 18 Mars, 2017
- "Ocean Drive Media Group Partners with Trump Magazine". 7 March 2015. Archived from the original on 7 March 2015.
- "Chicago's Rudest Hot Dog Stand, The Wiener's Circle, Sends Message to Blagojevich". NBC Chicago. 23 February 2020. Retrieved 2020-02-24.
- "5 Rabbit Chinga tu Pelo, an anti-Trump Beer to be bottled – Beer Street Journal". beerstreetjournal.com. 15 March 2016. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- Levitz, Eric (2015-07-02). "Brewery to Trump: 'F*ck Your Hair'". MSNBC. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- Hod, Itay (December 15, 2016). "Donald Trump Already Has His Own Water-gate". TheWrap. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Stein, Sam; Delaney, Arthur (July 2, 2015). "Suddenly Unable To Find The Donald Trump Mattress Of Your Dreams? Try These Other Classy Products". Huffington Post. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- Fennick, Renita (January 28, 2004). "Laurel Run, Pa., Bottler Holds Exclusive Deal with Trump". The Times Leader. Archived from the original on November 16, 2017. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
- "The wit and wisdom of Trump". Chicago Tribune. March 11, 2004. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
I've decided to open up a water distribution company. I call it Trump Ice.
- "'Newsweek': Trump Show Mirrors Reality". Palm Beach Daily News. February 26, 2004. Archived from the original on November 26, 2017. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
The latest task is dubbed "Ice Escapades," as the contestants compete in the marketplace debut of Trump Ice, a bottled water.
- "Marathon Will Pour Trump Ice". The Palm Beach Post. March 23, 2004. Retrieved November 15, 2017.
If you thought Trump Ice was a one-time thing to test candidates on The Apprentice, you don't know Trump. His Ice is chilling customers at his resorts, gamblers at his casinos and golfers at his courses, and now he's planning to put it on the market.
- "Trump Natural Spring Water". Trump.com. Archived from the original on 2015-08-28. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- Nazari, Vazrick (January 17, 2017). "Review of Neopalpa Povolný, 1998 with description of a new species from California and Baja California, Mexico (Lepidoptera, Gelechiidae)". ZooKeys (646): 79–94. Bibcode:2017ZooK..646...79N. doi:10.3897/zookeys.646.11411. PMC 5299441. PMID 28228677. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Raphael, John (January 19, 2017). "New Moth Species With Yellowish-White Scales, Small Genitals Named After Donald Trump". Nature World News. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- Thompson, Bill (2016). Fossil Echinoids of Texas A Monograph of Fossil Sea Urchins. River Stix. ISBN 978-1-61704-278-2.
- Colin Campbell (January 30, 2016). "Donald Trump's plane landing in Iowa – Business Insider". Business Insider. Retrieved April 22, 2016.
- "'Trump Force One' the plane that carries Donald Trump from campaign stop to campaign stop – KTAR.com". KTAR.com. August 2, 2015. Retrieved April 22, 2016.
- Miller, Zeke J (2016-12-17). "Donald Trump Renames His Personal Plane Tyson 1". Time.
- Gutierrez, Lisa (October 27, 2017). "What in the world is Trumpy Bear? People are so confused". Kansas City Star. Retrieved May 26, 2018.
- "A cheeky idea: Mexican businessman rolls out 'Trump' toilet paper". The Guardian. Associated Press. 31 May 2017. Retrieved 29 December 2022.
- "Donald Trump partners with Estée Lauder on fragrance for men". Knight-Ridder/Tribune Business News. September 24, 2004. Retrieved December 8, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
- Janjigian, Robert (November 1, 2004). "Eau de Trump to Waft Through Stores This Month". Palm Beach Daily News. Archived from the original on November 26, 2017. Retrieved December 8, 2017.
- "The Donald Has a New Fragrance". The Wichita Eagle. November 22, 2004. Retrieved December 8, 2017 – via NewsLibrary.
- "Former US President Donald Trump sells out NFT trading cards". BBC. December 16, 2022. Retrieved June 20, 2023.
- "Trump: You're Hired!". Newsweek. August 15, 2004. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- Horyn, Cathy (November 24, 2005). "Is This the Most Trusted Man in Fashion?". The New York Times. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- McCoy, Kevin (July 29, 2011). "Donald Trump faces lawsuits over business deals". USA Today. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- Clarke, Katherine (April 12, 2013). "Donald Trump Says Checks He Signed On Payments For His Clothing Line Were A Mistake". Business Insider. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- Marsh, Julia (April 20, 2013). "Trump triumph in license suit". New York Post. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- Krystina Gustafson (2015-07-01). "Macy's cuts ties with Donald Trump". CNBC. Retrieved 2016-03-17.
- O'Connor, Clare (July 7, 2015). "PVH Corp., Clothing Giant Behind Trump Menswear Brand, Dumps The Donald". Forbes. Archived from the original on April 8, 2017. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- Wahba, Phil (November 10, 2016). "Macy's CEO Says Dumping Donald Trump's Line Was Still the Right Move". Fortune. Retrieved December 19, 2017.
- "Donald J. Trump Boards $80 Billion Online Travel Industry with the Launch of GoTrump.com". hospitalitynet.
- Hogan, Kevin (10 April 2016). "The Strange Tale of Donald Trump's 1989 Biking Extravaganza". Politico. Retrieved 12 April 2016.
- "Trump Office Chairs Launching in 2007". Furniture World. February 15, 2007. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- "Donald Trump Takes A Seat At Staples". Home Furnishings Business. July 10, 2007. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- "Trump introduces office chairs at Staples". Furniture Today. July 16, 2007. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- The dictionary definition of donaldtrumpi at Wiktionary