|Founded by||Former Palmach members|
Tzora (Hebrew: צָרְעָה) is a kibbutz in central Israel. Located about 20 km from Jerusalem, near the city of Beit Shemesh, it falls under the jurisdiction of Mateh Yehuda Regional Council. In 2015 it had a population of 906.
The kibbutz is named for the biblical village of Tzora, which may have been a Canaanite town. The name was taken from the Biblical Book of Judges (13:25): "And the spirit of the Lord began to move him (Samson) at times in the camp of Dan between Zorah and Eshtaol."
In the early 2000s, Tzora underwent a privatization of its communal living structure, with a community tax levied on income and the residual retained as income by members. In April 2008, the kibbutz was fully privatized.
One of the main branches of the kibbutz economy was Tzora Furniture Ltd., which began in 1957 as a metal factory. At first, the company produced bicycles, but in 1974 it began to manufacture office chairs, before moving on to a full range of office furniture. However, the factory burned down in July 2007.  In 1993, Tzora opened the first kibbutz winery, Tzora Vineyards, which produces 60,000 bottles of wine a year. More recently, Tzora is now home to the Teperberg Winery. Tzora operates a dairy in partnership with Tzova and Netiv HaLamed-Heh. Tzora Active Systems produce advanced lightweight wheelchairs. There is also a large wedding hall, built of tents. These tents, produced in Tzora are now used throughout Israel for weddings.
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- Waiting for Josiah: the Judges - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- The Book of Judges & the Book of ... - Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- "Callsign 4Z4YJ". Qrz.com. 2011-02-20. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- Ritual bath dating to the Second Temple Period discovered near Kibbutz Zor'a, 20 October 2011, accessed 13 November 2016
- "Tzora". Tzora-global.com. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- "Tzora Vineyards - Israeli Wine and Wineries, Israel tours, Israel Travel Tourism, private tour Israel". Gemsinisrael.com. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- Kibbutz Tzora Winery Best Vintage
- Rogov, Daniel (February 10, 2011). "Teperberg 1870: My Annual Visit - With Tasting Notes".
- Mazrier, H; Tal, S; Aizinbud, E; Bargai, U. "A field investigation of the use of the pedometer for the early detection of lameness in cattle". Can Vet J. 47: 883–6. PMC . PMID 17017653.
- "Tzora Active Systems website". Tzora.com. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- Canaan Tents in the Kibbutz Tzora website
- Official website (Hebrew)