|Origin||Seoul, South Korea|
U-KISS (Korean: 유키스; Japanese: ユーキス) is a South Korean boy band formed by NH Media in 2008. Their name is an acronym, standing for Ubiquitous Korean International Idol Super Star. The group's current lineup is composed of Soohyun, Eli, Kiseop, Hoon and Jun.
Their breakthrough hit was Man Man Ha Ni (2009) from their EP Conti UKISS. U-KISS is known for their international popularity, especially in Latin America where they have conducted various tours. They released their first full-length album Only One on February 3, 2010. In September 2011, U-KISS released their second full-length album, NEVERLAND. They made their formal debut in Japan in 2011 with the release of the single "Tick Tack". Their second Japanese single was entitled "Forbidden Love" while their first Japanese full-length album was A Shared Dream (2012). Since their debut, the group has released three full-length albums, twelve mini-albums/EPs, one special mini-album (created for their fans), and various singles. They have also released seven Japanese full-length albums, one Japanese compilation album, and five Japanese mini-albums/EPs. The group has also participated in various TV reality shows and films.
- 1 History
- 2 Members
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Discography
- 5 Filmography
- 6 Concerts/Tours
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
2008: Formation and Debut
U-KISS was first formed as a six-member boy-group in 2008. Kibum and Kevin were members of the boy band XING but left the group in early 2007. The other four members were all individually selected by NH Media through auditions. U-KISS debuted in Japan on August 15, 2008 at the Power of Atamix 08. The group debuted in South Korea on August 28, 2008 with a release of their first mini album, New Generation, (N-Generation) on September 3, 2008 and a live performance of their first song Not Young on Mnet. Even though they were newcomers in the industry, U-KISS was considered for Japan-Korea collaborative project. A popular entertainment company, Yashimoto Group in Japan, invested 150 billion KRW to groom U-KISS as an internationally known group.
2009–10: Only One and first tours
U-KISS released their second mini-album Bring It Back 2 Old School in 2009 with its title song, I Like You which made them popular in Thailand. The third mini-album titled Conti UKISS launched Kiseop as the seventh member of the group. The title track "Man Man Ha Ni" was released following a change in their line-up. The fourth mini album Break Time was released in 2010, along with their title track "Shut Up!. The group's first full-length album, Only One, was released on February 3, 2010 spawning their highest chart-topping single in the Philippines, Bingeul Bingeul. The album also topped Hanteo Charts, Hot Tracks, Syn-nara Records and Evan Records in just one day. U-KISS then played in Malaysia, Mongolia and Japan to promote the album. U-KISS promoted the album in the Philippines through a series of mall shows, wherein they sold more than 1,000 copies in one day which breaks the record of the highest sales in a launch, earning them a million pesos. Due to the said success, the group had their first major concert in the Philippines dubbed as U-KISS First Kiss Tour in Manila. Aside from their music career, U-KISS also starred in their own variety shows, All About U-KISS, ‘’UKISS Vampire’’ and ‘’Chef Kiss’’ while the members also appeared on other shows. Kevin and Xander joined Arirang's radio show Pops in Seoul hosting the 'All About You' segment and were also featured on Brave Brother’s song, Finally. Kim Eli also became an emcee of MBC's show, Fusion. The new member Lee Kiseop appeared in a variety show known as Uljjang Shidae 2 (Pretty Boys and Girls Season 2) . Dongho also made many appearances on shows, The Invincible Baseball Team, Idol Maknae Rebellion and My Black Mini Dress. Kibum along with Eli, also starred in the Thai drama Autumn's Destiny wherein their voices were dubbed due to the fact that they cannot speak Thai.
2011–2012: Line-up Changes, NEVERLAND, Japanese debut and AJ's Hiatus
A US album was cancelled due to member termination of contract. Alexander and Kibum left the band in 2011, and were replaced by former Paran member Kim Jae-seop (AJ) and a former solo artist, Yeo Hoon-min (Hoon). The new U-KISS released their fifth mini-album, Bran New Kiss, and a new ballad song, "0330". U-KISS released their second full-length album, NEVERLAND, in September with their singles "NEVERLAND" and "Someday". A DVD, U-KISS Days in Japan, debuted at No. 8 on the Daily Oricon Chart published on March 30, 2012. A compilation album called First Kiss placed second on Oricon daily charts on the day of its release. They also released the Japanese version of Bran New Kiss on August 24, 2011. The group released their first Japanese album, Tick Tack, and their second Japanese album, Forbidden Love, simultaneously with their first Japanese full-length album, A Shared Dream. The album peaked at No.6 and No.2 respectively.
In 2012 they participated in the Music Bank concert held in Paris, France. The group became the first K-Pop group to perform in Colombia in line with the celebration of 2012's Los 40 Principales along with international star Shakira.
The group had their sold-out concert tour dubbed U-KISS 1st Japan Live Tour 2012 in March that was held in Zepp Hall all over Japan. The tour lasted from March 2, 2012, to March 25, 2012. In the second week of June, two additional shows were sold-out.
They released their 6th mini-album in South Korea, DoraDora on April 25, 2012. In May 2012, DoraDora gained first spot on Germany's German Asian Music Chart. The group also releases their 7th mini-album or the special album, The Special to Kissme on June 5. The second single "Te Amo" was released on June 1, 2012 on various music sites that immediately placed No.4 on 'Soribada'. The group released their third Japanese single, "Dear My Friend" on July 5, 2012. It was used as a theme song for a Japanese anime, Stormy Night (Secret Friends).
Aside from album releases, the group is also set to perform along with Girls Generation and SHINee at the K-POP Nation Concert in Macao 2012. Member AJ was admitted at Columbia University of United States in 2011. It was made announced on July 29, 2012 in their Japanese Live Tour that AJ will be in hiatus for 5 months and will no longer attend activities of U-KISS starting August to concentrate on his studies. According to NH Media, AJ will return in early 2013, meanwhile, U-KISS comeback in September will only feature 6 members. Before AJ's temporary departure from the group, the group attended the A-Nation opening ceremony at the Tokyo National Stadium. On August 9, 2012 they are expected to represent Korea in the Asia Progress M, part of the A-Nation's activities, the biggest music festival in Japan. The group also performed on August 26, 2012 with Hamasaki Ayumi, M-Flo and Big Bang at the Ajinomoto Stadium.
U-KISS had the last leg of their Japan Tour in Budokan wherein they garnered 10,000 audience, their biggest to date. Meanwhile, the group released their fourth Japanese single, One of You on September 5, 2012. On its first week, it peak to No. 1 at the weekly chart of Tower Records. On September 20, the group released their 7th mini album "Stop Girl" and planned to actively promote it in 10 countries including Thailand, Philippines, United States and China.
U-KISS received a special achievement award in recognition for their contribution to the Hallyu Wave. The group attended Arirang TV‘s celebration event for their milestone of reaching over 100 Million clients. At the event, U-KISS was awarded the "Special Hallyu Achievement Award" from the minister of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism.
U-KISS released their fifth Japanese single, "Distance" on December 12, 2012.
2013–2014: Collage, U.S. Tour and New member Jun
U-KISS participated in the Dream KPOP Fantasy Concert in Manila, Philippines, on January 19, 2013. Alone was released on February 13, 2013, and was used as the theme song for Japanese broadcasting channel NHK's drama Bookstore Worker Michiru’s Personal Story. U-KISS released their third full-length album, Collage, featuring AJ, on March 7, while the lead single "Standing Still", composed by Ryan Jhun, was released on March 6. The group also performed at the "Formula 1" event held at the Petronas Tower in Malaysia on March 22, 2013, sharing the stage with K-pop group 2NE1 and American artists Backstreet Boys and Demi Lovato.
A sub-unit, uBEAT, debuted at the end of April, composed of Eli and AJ with Kevin featuring on the title track as the main vocalist. Avex Trax announced that U-KISS were to release their second full-length Japanese album, "Inside øf Me", on July 24, 2013.
On May 15, 2014, NH Media announced, via U-KISS' official Korean website, new member Jun to the public. Also cited was the extension of rapper/composer AJ's hiatus, as he continues his studies at Columbia University. On June 2, 2014 Jun made his first debut with UKISS and they released the 9th mini album 'Mono Scandal' along with the 19+ rated MV 'Quit Playing' which became a title track. On September, they held European tour at Moscow Russia, London-England and Paris France.
2015: Always and Japan promotions
U-Kiss made appearance on M! Countdown with performances title track Playground on January 22.The title track later released along with their tenth mini album, Always on January 23. U-KISS's 4th Japanese album, Action was released on March 18. It charted second on the Daily Oricon Chart the first day and topped the chart on the second day of the release. It also ranked at number 4 on the Weekly Oricon Chart with 20,297 copies sold.
U-KISS released their 11th Japanese single titled "Stay Gold" on September 9, 2015. It charted second on the Daily Oricon Chart and third on the Weekly Oricon Chart with a total reported sales of 44,418. On December 23, 2015 U-KISS pursue their Japanese promotions with release their first special Christmas mini album "The Christmas Album".
2016–present: Stalker, AJ and Kevin's departure, and The Unit
On February 23, 2016, U-KISS releases their 12th Japanese single Kissing to Feel, followed a month later by the release of their fifth Japanese album One Shot One Kill on March 23, 2016. The "One Shot One Kill" PV was released on March 9.
In late May 2016, U-KISS announced that their 11th Korean mini-album would be released on June 7.U-KISS' 11th mini-album, Stalker was released on June 7.Part of the profits from the album was reportedly donated to charity event.
On August 29, AJ announced that his contract had expired with NH Media and officially departed from the group.
On March 2, 2017, Kevin announced his official departure from the group after his contract had expired with NH Media. The group later will continue promotion as a five-member group. Eli, Soohyun and Kiseop, are now the only remaining original members, whereas the two first renewed their contracts with NH Media.
On September 6, NH Media reported that Kiseop had suffered second degree burn injuries due to an explosion that took place during the group's music video filming. They went onto explain that ten fragments of material had become lodged in his body and that he had been transferred to a hospital in Incheon to receive treatment.
On October 28, Jun joined survival program The Unit and passed with a superboot. He finished as 1st place and is currently promoting with the boy group UNB which consists of finalists from the show.
- Black - hiatus
On June 7, 2011, U-KISS along with other K-Pop groups like 2NE1, MBLAQ, 4minute, FT Island and B2ST held a special show dubbed as Seoul-Osaka Music of Hearts to raise funds to help the victims of the 2011 Japan earthquake. The group also became the first K-Pop Idol to hold a fan-meeting in Cambodia held on June 18, 2012 dubbed as Share The Love Charity Concert. The fanmeeting leads to a charity organization in a nearby school wherein the members interacted with the kids and passed out baseball bats and other baseball equipment for the children. The show, as a part of the benefit project was sponsored by famous Cambodian people and was even attended by the Prime Minister of Cambodia, Hun Sen.
On February 1, 2013, Soohyun and Kevin hosted a charity event for Jakarta after the heavy flooding. Soohyun and Kevin auctioned 2 CDs which they interacted with to raise the value, along with clothing that they've used. Two albums were auctioned live with total sales of Rp3.500.000 (roughly 350USD). The two members also held a press conference explaining why their showcase would be postponed to April. Along with the press conference, they also visited Pluit where they held the charity session and interacted with kids who were affected by the flooding.
- 2009: You Know U-KISS
- 2009: All About U-KISS
- 2010: U-KISS Vampire
- 2010: Chef KISS
- 2013: U-KISSme?
- 2013: Kanzume!! TV Magazine Show
- 2014: U-KISS no Teatarishidai
- 2014: Go U-KISS!
- U-KISS First Kiss Manila Concert (2010)
- U-KISS First Kiss Live in Tokyo & Osaka (2010)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour "A Shared Dream" (2012)
- U-KISS Japan Live In Budokan (2012)
- U-KISS Latinoamérica Tour (2013)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour "Inside Of Me" (2013)
- U-KISS 1st U.S. Tour (2014)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour "Memories" (2014)
- U-KISS "Scandal" In Europe Tour (2014)
- U-KISS Japan -Returns in Budokan- (2014)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour "Action" (2015)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour "One Shot" (2016)
- U-KISS Japan Best Live Tour -5th Anniversary Special- (2016)
- U-KISS Live Event -Stay with U- (2017)
- U-KISS Special Live -Love IN Kissme- (2018)
- U-KISS Japan Live Tour -Burn the Summer- (2018)
- KoreanMovie.com. "U-KISS | Korean Pop Singer – U-KISS(유키스), korean star". Koreanmovie.com. Archived from the original on February 2, 2010. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- U-KISS Members TVn E-News World. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- "유키스, 12월14일 일본 앨범 발표..'공식 데뷔". Naver News. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- "Events". Mikie Holiday. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Bring It Back 2 Old School (Mini Album) by U-KISS on Soribada". Soribada. February 3, 2009. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- "Man Man Ha Ni". Newsen.com. November 5, 2009. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- MTV K (October 7, 2010). "U-KISS Goes No. 1 with the Release of Their MV for "Shut Up!"". MTV K. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "popseoul.com". popseoul.com. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "˝şĆ÷Ă÷Áśźą". Sports.chosun.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "유키스 첫 日 단독콘서트, 3000명 관객 열광 : 네이트 뉴스". News.nate.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS ekes P1 M in 3-day RP tour". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "UKISS in Manila". GMA News. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Rain Takes the Philippine Concert Stage by storm". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved July 6, 2011.
- "Friendship concert in Mongolia". Arirang.co.kr. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS in Mongolia". ARIRANG TV. Archived from the original on July 8, 2014. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- "U-KISS in RP for Concert". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved December 15, 2011.
- "Fans swarm U-KISS arrival in Manila". GMA News. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "All About". Arirang TV. Retrieved July 6, 2011.
- "Alexander & Kevin chosen to be Arirang TV Music Show's MCs". MSN News. August 2, 2010. Retrieved August 2, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Star News". Star News.co.kr. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "U-KISS Autumn Destiny (ใต้ฟ้าตะวันเดียว) – Trailer 1". Dramastyle. January 9, 2010. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
-  Archived May 25, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "U-KISS new members AJ and Hoon New U-KISS Members- AJ and Hoon". ‘’Manila Bulletin’’. Archived from the original on June 12, 2012. Retrieved March 26, 2012.
- "유키스 "두번째 멤버, 이번주 중으로 공개". Daum News. Retrieved January 23, 2012.
- [dead link]
- "유키스, 한국어 앨범으로 日오리콘 차트 3위". OSEN. Retrieved August 27, 2011.
- "Japanese Oricon Chart". Oricon.co.jp. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- "Korean group U-KISS' single "Forbidden Love" revealed on the radio". Tokyohive.com. January 31, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS reveals PV for "Forbidden Love"". Tokyohive.com. February 14, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS to unleash 2nd Japanese album and 1st Full-length album". 10 ASIA. Archived from the original on October 23, 2013. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "U-KISS reveals PV for "A Shared Dream"". Tokyohive.com. February 15, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- 길혜성 기자 입력 (2012-03-01). "티아라·유키스, 日새싱글 오리콘동반 '톱10' 진입 – 스타뉴스". Star.mt.co.kr. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "'뮤뱅', 프랑스 등 4개국 투어…"K-POP 열풍 이끈다"". Naver News. Retrieved January 8, 2012.
- "MUSIC Bank in Paris". FNAC Spectacles. Archived from the original on January 19, 2012. Retrieved January 8, 2012.
- "KPop 'Music Bank' World Tour: Korean Star Groups Pack Paris Stadium". Ibtimes.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "유키스, 김형석 프로듀서와 손잡고 '섹시남' 변신 예고 U-KISS; The first KPop group to perform in South America". Billboard (Korea). Archived from the original on February 18, 2013. Retrieved April 16, 2012.
- "유키스, 韓가수 최초 중남미 최대 팝콘서트 출연…샤키라와 어깨 '나란히'". Nate News (Korea). Retrieved April 17, 2012.
- "유키스 일본→한국→프랑스 '글로벌 아이돌답네". NEWSEN. Retrieved February 7, 2012.
- "U-KISS plans for Japan". Asiae 10 News. Archived from the original on April 13, 2015. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- "U-KISS Japan Nationwide Tour". AVEX LIVE. Retrieved January 4, 2012.
- "유키스, 日 첫 단독 투어 '대성황'....'멤버들 눈물'". OSEN via Nate. Retrieved June 5, 2012.
- "스포츠조선 :: 유키스, 7월 日 새 앨범 발매…추가 공연 벌써 매진". Sports.chosun.com. June 13, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "유키스 日 역술가들 예측 '올해 가장 주목할 한류스타". Nate News. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- "유키스, 8개월만 컴백..작곡가 김형석과 손잡았다 : 네이트 뉴스". News.nate.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "유키스, 빅뱅 제치고 독일 유튜브 아시안차트 1위 : 네이트 뉴스". News.nate.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS Reveals Details of Their New Album "The Special to KissMe"". Jpopasia.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "テレビ東京・あにてれ テレビ東京・あにてれ あらしのよるに ～ひみつのともだち～". Tv-tokyo.co.jp. September 27, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- U-KISS releases Dear My Friend this July Archived September 8, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. KoreaBoo. Retrieved June 1, 2012
- "U-KISS releases short PV for "Dear My Friend"". Tokyohive.com. July 6, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- 소녀시대 샤이니 등 K팝스타, 7월2일 마카오서 대형공연 개최 Nate News. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- U-Kiss Member AJ Accepted Into Columbia University KBS World News. Retrieved June 7, 2012.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE to stop the activities associated with AJ Archived August 9, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. NH Media Official Statement. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- 유키스 AJ, 美명문대 입학..활동 중단 "내년 복귀" (AJ to pursue his education at Columbia University and halt his activities in U-KISS for the time being) Star News via Nate.com. Retrieved July 30, 2012.
- Kim Jiyeon. "U-KISS Attends the 'A-Nation' Opening Ceremony with TVXQ, Big Bang and Super Junior". E-News. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- "U-KISS Attends the 'A-Nation' Opening Ceremony with TVXQ, Big Bang and Super Junior". MNet Global News. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- "A-Nation Music Week". A-Nation Official Website. Archived from the original on June 14, 2012. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Tracklist – One Of You by U-KISS Jpop Asia. Retrieved August 8, 2012
- 5일(수), U-KISS 일본 네 번째 싱글 'One of You' 발매 예정 Instiz. Retrieved August 13, 2012
- K-POP Weeklyチャート＜2012/9/3～9/9＞ KStyle – News. Retrieved September 11, 2012
- 유키스, 한류붐 공로 인정 문화부장관상 수상 Nate- News. Retrieved September 16, 2012
- "유키스, 20일 컴백과 동시에 문화관광부장관 한류특별공로상 수상". KW News – Korea. Retrieved September 20, 2012.
- 유키스, 19일 문광부장관 한류특별공로상 수상 Sports Chosun. Retrieved September 16, 2012
- "Distance...(初回生産限定盤) - U-KISS".
- "Dream KPop Fantasy concert, dinagsa ng mga tagahanga". GMA News: BaliTanghali. GMA Network. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- Tibayan, Cata. "Ilang K-Pop groups, nasa bansa para sa concert". GMA News: ChikaMinute. GMA Network. Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- U-Kiss to sing theme song for new Japanese drama, Daily K Pop News
- "유키스, 정규 3집 타이틀 '스탠딩 스틸'로 컴백 '기대감 UP'". Nate News. Retrieved 7 March 2013.
- Will, Jenny. "U-KISS releases teaser image for 3rd album 'Collage'". Allkpop. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "U-KISS and 2NE1 to stand on the same stage as Backstreet Boys and Demi Lovato in Malaysia". AllKpop. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "U-KISS' first sub-unit 'uBEAT' to debut this April". AllKpop. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "BREAKING: Dongho Is Leaving U-KISS". 247 Asian Media. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- "K-Pop Band U-KISS Tell Fuse Their Message for Zedd". Fuse. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- Miller, Gregory E. (January 9, 2014). "Ivy League student by day, Korea's Justin Bieber by night". New York Post.
- "REVIEW: UKISS end their successful 1st US Tour in Los Angeles". ShowKaase. January 20, 2014. Archived from the original on February 4, 2015. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "유키스새멤버_준 [U-KISS New Member_Jun]". www.u-kiss.co.kr. Retrieved November 13, 2015.
- "U-KISS to kick off comeback with title track 'Playground' on 'M! Countdown' today".
- "U-KISS Makes Their Comeback with "Playground" MV". Soompi.
- "Action (U-Kiss) - generasia". www.generasia.com.
- "Stay Gold (U-Kiss) - generasia". www.generasia.com. Retrieved 2015-09-14.
- "U-KISS to return with Japanese release 'One Shot One Kiss'".
- "U-KISS take you down with 'One Shot One Kill'".
- "U-KISS are smoldering hot in their comeback teaser images!".
- "Watch: U-KISS Returns With "Stalker" MV And 11th Mini Album". Soompi. June 6, 2016.
- "AJ officially leaves U-KISS as his contract ends".
- "Kevin announces his official departure from U-KISS".
- "[공식] 유키스 수현·일라이, 소속사와 재계약..5인 체제". The Chosun Ilbo (in Korean). April 26, 2017.
- "[공식입장] 유키스 측 "기섭, MV 촬영 중 폭발사고로 2도 화상..안정"".
- "Watch: U-KISS's Jun Talks About Joining The Team Late And Wows With His Performance On "The Unit"". Soompi. October 28, 2017.
- "U-KISS's Soohyun Quietly Enlists In Military". Soompi.
- "[Info] Seoul – Osaka Music of Heart 2011 FIGHTING JAPAN!! ~ Daily K Pop News". Dkpopnews.net. June 7, 2011. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS Attracts 25000 People to First Japan Concert". Jpopasia.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "유키스, 캄보디아 프놈펜서 단독 팬미팅 : 네이트 뉴스". News.nate.com. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS Becomes First Korean Artist to Hold Fan Meeting in Cambodia – Yahoo! OMG! Philippines". Ph.omg.yahoo.com. June 19, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-KISS Becomes First Korean Artist to Hold Fan Meeting in Cambodia – Yahoo!". My.entertainment.yahoo.com. June 19, 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "U-Kiss set to visit Cambodia for a fan meeting and charity event". Koreaboo.com. June 22, 2012. Archived from the original on January 8, 2014. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- "[KU EXCLUSIVE] UKISS Press Conference and Charity Session for Jakarta Flood Disaster – Korean Updates - Home to Friendliest K-pop News". Archived from the original on 2013-02-16.
- korea.com. U-KISS Trip To Indonesia Postponed, Members To Donate Their Personal Belongings Archived August 31, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.. February 01, 2013. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to U-Kiss.|