|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Yo sup? This here's the Wiki-Webstead of Xavier Preston — but y'all can call me Xave. I'm an Eclectic Ghetto-Pagan Redneck with a good strong love for the literature, the art, the cinema, the music, the Craft, and them fine little cheerleaders. Make all y'all's selves at home, but don't be vandalizin' my page, y'hear? And iffen y'all does decide to be vandalizin' this here page, y'all'd best be makin' damned good sure it'll be funnier than a cow pie on a crackhead, suckachump.
“He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.” — Aeschylus
“I am one-hundred feet tall!” — Evil Alien Conquerors
Useful things to know about me. I'm like an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, wrapped in a tortilla, served with special sauce, cheese, pickles, lettuce, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Also, I don't know the meaning of the word "brevity."
- Name: Xave the White Ny’Gaa
- Epithets: Corvun Saepius (pseudonym for Corvus sapiens, in turn Latin for “wise crow”), White Ny’Gaa.
- Pronunciation: Xavier - “Zave-yer”, rhymes with (rhotic) “Savior”; Ny’Gaa - “Nye-gah”, rhymes with non-rhotic “Tiger”.
- Birthdate: 04-19-1983
- Sun sign: Aries
- IQ score: 140 (a completely meaningless number, I might add)
- Education level: Some college
- Sexual orientation: Trisexual (enjoying blondes, brunettes, and redheads)
- Occupation: Professional Artist
- Political affiliation(s): Anarchism, feminism & masculism, stoner rights activism, animal rights activism, anti-globalization, anti-nationalism, gay rights activism.
- Religious affiliation(s): Syncreto-Paganism, Witchcraft.
- Primary Fields of Study: Magick, occultism, comparative mythology, folklore.
- Other Interests: Paleontology, paleoanthropology, evolutionary biology, genre studies (in particular, fantasy and horror).
- Heroes & Inspirations: Aradia de Toscano, Malcom X, Tupac Shakur, Marshall Mathers
- Huge fan of: Dungeons & Dragons, B-grade horror movies, Godzilla, drive-in theaters, cheerleaders, oldschool gangsta rap, heavy metal music, Heavy Metal (movie), Burns and Allen, and Red Dwarf.
Former Group Affiliations
- Grays Harbor Alliance: An alternative lifestyle awareness group established by people of various sexualities (including straight-laced heterosexuals like myself) working toward greater understanding and acceptance concerning people of minority sexual orientations in an overwhelmingly redneck community. Acting Vice President for a short time in the spring of 2000 CE.
Stuff that no-one could possibly care about. Here until I can think of something better to replace it with.
- Favorite author(s): For prose-style, definitely H. P. Lovecraft. For originality, Michael Crichton (20-page rants on hemoglobin in the middle of action scenes and prose so vanilla that it could put a PCP addict into a coma notwithstanding)
- Favorite movie(s): The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness, collectively known as The Evil Dead Trilogy.
- Favorite animal(s): Favorite extant species; the Crow, specifically the gradient/hybrid of Corvus brachyrhynchos and Corvus caurinus native to Southwestern Washington. Favorite extinct species; Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Favorite car(s): The Corvette
- Favorite food(s): Pizza, Alice B. Tokin' brownies
- Favorite beverage(s): Pepsi, Pepsi-float
- Favorite alcoholic beverage(s): I don't drink. Alcohol destroys more lives than all other drugs combined.
- Favorite drug(s): I don't engage in recreational drug use, though I do fully condone it if done responsibly such as according to the Responsible Drug User's Oath.
- Favorite hemp strain(s): G-13, BC Hydrochronic, and Yellow Cab (please note (1) that hemp is not a drug, and (2) that I will not use the word marijuana/marihuana as the word is, like the anti-Cannabis laws, inherently racist, and was coined by the propagandist Harry J. Anslinger in order to connect the so-called "drug" with Mexican immigrants, as part of a campaign to deprive innocent people of one of the most benign "drugs" and benneficial herbs humankind has ever known).