|— Wikipedian ♀ —|
|Name in real life||Jennica|
|Height||5'7" (170.18 cm)|
|Family and friends|
My beloved cat Eris
|Education and employment|
|High school||Graduated 2008|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
|Hobbies||Music, internet, movies, reddit|
|Joined||November 30, 2005|
I made my 10,000th edit on November 14, 2016.
|“||Life is a series of down endings – Dante Hicks, Clerks||”|
I enjoy spending time at home, perusing the internet, reddit and editing Wikipedia. I like to spend time editing album pages and perfecting their format. I feel like I have an attention to detail and I like working quickly.
Currently: ASMR, pop music, pop culture, staying home, MUSIC, editing on Wikipedia.
Wikipedia related: Album page structure, reorganizing "Personnel", fixing bare references.
- See also: my last.fm page
- The Reputation Stadium Tour (created)
- Revival (Eminem album) (created)
- "Walk on Water (Eminem song)" (created)
- The Thrill of It All (created)
- "Look What You Made Me Do" (created)
- Reputation (Taylor Swift album) (created before it was moved; expanded)
- Fifth Harmony (album) (created)
- What Do You Think About the Car? (expanded)
- Soft Sounds from Another Planet (expanded from stub)
- Out in the Storm
- Chet "JR" White (created)
- "Lust for Life (Girls song)" – revived from 2010/added content
- Boo Boo (album) – added initial content
- Help Yourself (Tom Jones album) (created)
- 4:44 (album) (created)
- Damn (Kendrick Lamar album) (created)
- Lust for Life (Lana Del Rey album) (Draft moved to actual page)
- "Shape of You" (created)
- Potliquor (album)
- Louisiana Rock & Roll
- Bittersweet World
- Levee Blues
- First Taste
- Our Love to Admire
- Nobody's Daughter
- Trent Vanegas
- Changing "Credits" or "Band Members" to "Personnel" as needed on album pages.
- Putting the 'Studio' parameter in album infoboxes as needed on album pages.
- Converting bare references with the reFILL tool
- reFill – checks references
User scripts used
Notes to self
- References THEN external links
- 30em is 3 columns, 20em does 4 columns. 35em does 2 columns.
- except where noted.
- Found and reported a sockpuppet that went undetected for a couple years. They still make accounts today and I get every one of them blocked.
- Got "Studio" parameter added to the Singles infobox.
- "Personnel" and screen reader users
- Wikipedia:Articles with the most references
- Wikipedia:Backlog – Wikipedia backlog
- WP:MOSALBUM – album style guide
- Forgotten Articles
- Dusty Articles
- Wikipedia templates
- Wiki Emoticons
- Help Desk
- Jennica's Wikipedia Contributions
- Stuff of Interest – Userboxes
|Stop! Hammer time.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at