User talk:ClueBot Commons
The current status of ClueBot NG is: Running
The current status of ClueBot III is: Not running - last edit was User:ClueBot III/Master Detailed Indices/User talk:HickoryOughtShirt?4 13031s ago
Praise should go on the praise page. Barnstars and other awards should go on the awards page.
Use the "new section" button at the top of this page to add a new section. Use the  link above each section to edit that section.
This page is automatically archived by ClueBot III.
The ClueBots' owner or someone else who knows the answer to your question will reply on this page.
|ClueBot NG/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot/Anti-vandalism · ClueBot II/ClueBot Script|
|ClueBot III/Archive · ClueBot VI/WP:CHUU Clerk · Talk|
|Cobi/Owner // Talk|
False positive report site broken
While attempting to report this false positive, I was stopped because the Captcha is broken. Instead of displaying a Captcha, it displays "V1 SHUTDOWN ON 2018-03-31 Direct site owners to g.co/recaptcha/upgrade". -- BobTheIP editing as 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:46, 3 April 2018 (UTC)
- I hope this gets noticed soon and fixed. I reported this twice here last month and it has been ignored and archived both times… StephenWade (talk) 01:54, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- DamianZaremba/Rich Smith, can either of you take care of this? -- Cobi(t|c|b) 17:12, 9 April 2018 (UTC)
Incorrectly sorted archive for Talk:Republic of Artsakh
Hi, I noticed that User:ClueBot_III/Indices/Talk:Republic_of_Artsakh is incorrectly sorted. Looking through the history of that page, all the "+" edits by ClueBot make it sorted correctly (but change the links to Talk:Nagorno-Karabakh Republic/*, but then the "-" edits put it back in the same wrongly sorted state (but the links are to Talk:Republic of Artsakh/* as they should be). What can be done about this? I looked through the FAQ, but couldn't find any information on this. – gpvos (talk) 17:57, 15 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Gpvos: I've fixed the archiveprefix parameter on the talk page and reverted the index to the last semi--sensible version, which should hopefully solve this issue. Graham87 09:13, 18 April 2018 (UTC)
Who will rid me of this troublesome priest
Thomas Becket, presumably created before Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest? existed. I changed the target and was reverted by ClueBot NG with an edit summary of "possible vandalism". 2001:BB6:4709:C258:EC49:6DA1:2EC7:13F1 (talk) 10:41, 20 April 2018 (UTC)was a redirect to a section of
- You were also reverted by CASSIOPEIA, so you should now seek consensus before reinstating the edit. You can do that on the redirect talk page, or you can discuss it directly with CASSIOPEIA.- MrX 🖋 10:55, 20 April 2018 (UTC)
- Hi User:2001:BB6:4709:C258:EC49:6DA1:2EC7:13F1, Hi, I have checked and read through both of the articles and notice the Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest? has updated with many edits since 2010 and deems to be a stand alone article, for that is the reason of the redirect from user:2001:BB6:4709:C258:EC49:6DA1:2EC7:13F1. It is a good faith edit and I have reverted it and removed of the tags on false positive ground. Thank you. CASSIOPEIA(talk) 13:32, 20 April 2018 (UTC)