- Well I'm glad my comments helped and it's good to take a break and take care of real life every once and a while. I would suggest though that you strike out the word "liar" from your comment on my page, since WP:NPA does not allow us to call people names, even when we think it's true. Tiamuttalk 01:53, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks. Not Muslim myself, but I've been celebrating with family and friends. Right back at you. Tiamuttalk 01:54, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- 1 Muslim invasion of Egypt
- 2 survey
- 3 Hello
- 4 Hi, about Aleppo
- 5 Syriac and Syrian
- 6 WP:AN3
- 7 From Kevorkmail
- 8 Does this website work for you?
- 9 Welcome back
- 10 Images
- 11 Disambiguation link notification for December 27
- 12 Merged
- 13 One Thousand and One Nights
- 14 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 15 Disambiguation link notification for August 30
- 16 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Muslim invasion of Egypt
Hello HD86! Thanks for replying on the discussion forum of Muslim conquest of Egypt. I would like to move the article to Muslim invasion of Egypt. I believe this is a more neutral title, and it's in accordance with the names of other articles concerning the history of Egypt, such as French invasion of Egypt, Byzantine alliance and invasion of Egypt, French Invasion of Egypt (1798), Crusader invasions of Egypt etc. What do you think? --Bomba999 (talk) 04:26, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
First, accept my apologies regarding the changes made in the article of Aleppo, I've never meant to bother you, only tried to wikify the section. But please do not measure things on racial basis by saying "Syrian" way and so on... at least the "Syrian way" is better than the "US way" which relies on wars and "American fascism" in solving problems. Kevorkmail (talk) 05:13, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi, about Aleppo
Please, I'm not asking for your arbitrations on my edits, because we are all working for the improvement of this article. Regarding my "meaningless edits" as you have described, I think it is "meaningless" even to discuss such an issue with you, because you have shown your impolite behaviour towards me for the second time. Just go to the edit history and you will find that I am the one who created more than 50% of the sections in the subject article. Try to be polite while expressing your thoughts. You even do not deserve the apology I have asked in my last message. Kevorkmail (talk) 20:26, 15 September 2010 (UTC)
Syriac and Syrian
Hello HD86. In your report at AN3 you do not say which article Kevorkmail is edit warring on. The report may be removed from the board if it is too vague. Thanks, EdJohnston (talk) 15:26, 24 November 2010 (UTC)
مرحبا خيو، أنا حابب أفتح معك صفحة جديدة و أتعاون معك لأنو انت باين عليك زلمة فهمان، و أنا من جهتي نسيت الاساءات يللي وجهتلي ياهون و بتمنى انت كمان تنسى الاساءات يللي طلعت مني و كمان اسلوب الاديتينغ تبعي يللي يمكن كانت مستفزة شوي و على كل عفا الله عما مضى . و برجع بقلك انو ما كان هدفي اني استفزك و انما اضافة بعض الحقائق الاضافية مع مصادرها و يا ريت تتقبل مشاراكاتي بروح رياضية و كذلك وجهة نظري من دون تشنج . انا مبدئيا راح أنسحب من الموقع لأنو صار علي بلوك لمدة شهر و بعد كم يوم بتبلش اجازتي تبع اخر السنة و راح أسافر فيهون منشان أتعالج, يعني بكل الأحوال ما راح أفضى و بتمنى انو ما يضل بيني و بينك اي نوع من انواع التوتر. تقبل تحياتي, كيفورك. -- Kevorkmail (talk) 16:45, 25 November 2010 (UTC) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
Does this website work for you?
- Thanks. Actually, yes. After reading Quwatly's history in more detail, it became clearer to me that he was closer to a corrupt feudal lord than to a democratically elected president. The 'democracy' of the 1940' in Syria was not democracy; it was very similar to the current Lebanese political system.HD86 (talk) 19:53, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
- While I agree in general with the statement (I've only read Sami Moubayed's biography of Quwatly, though), I doubt that you could call Quwatly an outright dictator, simply because he was still bound by all the in-fighting and contentions in his own parliament (Khalid al-Azm was a constant source of headache for him). It was certainly not a democracy, but it was not a dictatorship either, especially compared with what came later. Regards. Yazan (talk) 20:02, 9 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Central pattern generator, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Respiration (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
This article has a long history of "attack" from people on both sides of the "Arab/Persian divide". Your recent objections (which I don't disagree with!) were recent additions that managed to sneak in through a series of unconstructive edits which were corrected piecemeal rather than straight reverted. Please, I would be grateful if you could read the article (especially the lead) as it is now (or WAS after my last edit if it has been further tampered with) - and if you still have any further questions, could you raise them specifically on the talk page. To get a better idea of what a pain this article has been to the people who have wished it well over the years - just have a look in the archive files!! Nonsense and unreferenced garbage that does get inserted in future is really better dealt with by reversion rather than tagging. Genuine concerns should be raised in talk. --Soundofmusicals (talk) 09:48, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:41, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Kilis, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Assyrian language (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.