Hello, I'm A.amitkumar. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Sampat Saral because it did not appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Amit (talk) 03:46, 5 June 2013 (UTC)
Showstyle, you are invited to the Teahouse
Copyright problems with File:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg
Hello. Concerning your contribution, File:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg, please note that Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted text or images obtained from other web sites or printed material, without the permission of the author(s). As a copyright violation, File:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg appears to qualify for deletion under the speedy deletion criteria. File:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg has been tagged for deletion, and may have been deleted by the time you see this message.
If you believe that the article or image is not a copyright violation, or if you have permission from the copyright holder to release the content freely under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License (CC-BY-SA) then you should do one of the following:
- If you have permission from the author, leave a message explaining the details at File talk:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg and send an email with the message to permissions-enwikimedia.org. See Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission for instructions.
- If a note on the original website states that it is licensed under the CC-BY-SA license, leave a note at File talk:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg with a link to where we can find that note.
- If you hold the copyright to the material: send an e-mail from an address associated with the original publication to permissions-enwikimedia.org or a postal message to the Wikimedia Foundation permitting re-use under the CC-BY-SA and GFDL, and note that you have done so on File talk:Dr Kumar Vishvas New.jpg.
However, for textual content, you may simply consider rewriting the content in your own words. While contributions are appreciated, Wikipedia must require all contributors to understand and comply with its copyright policy. Wikipedia takes copyright concerns very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. Thank you. (ESkog)(Talk) 15:32, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Sitush. I noticed that you made an edit to a biography of a living person, Kumar Vishwas, but that you didn’t support your changes with a citation to a reliable source. Wikipedia has a strict policy concerning how we write about living people, so please help us keep such articles accurate. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Sitush (talk) 13:39, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi Showstyle, Kumar Vishwas has attracted a phenomenal number of poor contributions over a long period of time. This is evidenced in discussions on the article's talk page and it seems clear that his fans think very highly of him. Your recent efforts seem generally to be more of the same, unfortunately. However, if you are still of the opinion that they are worthy of inclusion then I suggest you open a discussion at Talk:Kumar Vishwas, in accordance with a commonly-accepted principle known as the bold, revert, discuss cycle. Thanks. - Sitush (talk) 18:21, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Showstyle. We welcome your contributions to Wikipedia, but if you are affiliated with some of the people, places or things you have written about in the article Kumar Vishwas, you may have a conflict of interest or close connection to the subject.
All editors are required to comply with Wikipedia's neutral point of view content policy. People who are very close to a subject often have a distorted view of it, which may cause them to inadvertently edit in ways that make the article either too flattering or too disparaging. People with a close connection to a subject are not absolutely prohibited from editing about that subject, but they need to be especially careful about ensuring their edits are verified by reliable sources and writing with as little bias as possible.
If you are very close to a subject, here are some ways you can reduce the risk of problems:
- Avoid or exercise great caution when editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with.
- Be cautious about deletion discussions. Everyone is welcome to provide information about independent sources in deletion discussions, but avoid advocating for deletion of articles about your competitors.
- Avoid linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam).
- Exercise great caution so that you do not accidentally breach Wikipedia's content policies.
For information on how to contribute to Wikipedia when you have a conflict of interest, please see our frequently asked questions for organizations. Thank you.
It is apparent from this contribution that you do indeed have a conflict of interest. Please take note of the information above. Please also be aware that you do not own the article and that you will have to take it to WP:AFD if you want to see it deleted (the chances of you succeeding in that desire seem to be slim, but you are wlecome to try). Sitush (talk) 06:00, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
GREAT!!! Conflict of interest!! Where were you, sir... when people added cheap words to this article without any sources?? He is a Hindi Poet of international fame, and some miscreants mentioned him as a 'Comedian' without any source. Where were your policies then? and what do you mean by 'Reliable Sources'? You mean a Hindi National Newspaper published from India is NOT a reliable source? are you trying to challenge the authenticity of Indian Media? or are you trying to make discrimination against Hindi language??