||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto: we care what matter|
Valancia is a planned urban gated community located in south western part of Lahore, Pakistan, adjacent to Wapda Town and Johar Town. It is named after the city Valencia, Spain. Valancia is located on Defence Road, connecting, Multan Road, Raiwind Road, Ferozepur Road and M2 Motorway. It was constructed by PECHS. PECHS manages the day-to-day affairs of Valancia society. PECHS also manages Izmir, Lahore.
Conceived by Manzoor Ahmed, a visionary Housing genious, Valancia was first planned in the 1990s and started construction through funding from Mashreq Bank. But it became more famous in recent property boom after 2000 in Lahore and in Pakistan.
It is notable for its well-landscaped boulevards connecting a balanced mix of single-family detached homes, community and shopping centres.
Valancia also has an extensive system of paved pathways with grade separations over and under the boulevards. Valancia's residential areas are separated into Blocks. Each Block has its own dedicated green areas and play grounds. On its southern side it has access from Defence Road other access is from the Wapda Town. A new direct access road from Khyaban-e-Jinnah Road is now completed and provides another main access to the community.
Valancia covers an area of about 1,000 acres (4.0 km2).
Valancia is a peaceful suburb and quiet neighbourhood located away from the noise of city centre of Lahore. The roads and streets are well paved and the housing society is very well maintained.
- 150 ft (46 m) Wide Main Boulevard with Link roads and Pavements.
- Overground and Underground Electrification
- Independent Water Supply
- Sewage & Garbage Disposal
- Independent Electric Supply
- Society maintained filtration plant
- Valencia Central Mosque
- Secure and guarded walled compound
- Fully trained guards
- Jogging tracks
- Parks and Playgrounds for Children
- Basketball courts
- Badminton courts
- Shopping Mall
- Valencia Community Centre
- Valencia Club
- Medical clinic
- Daewoo City bus terminal
- Multiple food chains/Dine out places like Domino Pizza, Burger chalet, Z Grill, Cakes & Bakes and Friends Cafe.
Telecommunication services are provided by all major Telecom companies in Lahore: PTCL is the major landline and wireless local loop provider, WorldCom, BrainTel, etc. Cable TV is provided by many operators in the community. Internet and broadband services are provided by all major telco operators through PTCL land lines.
Apart from small Masjids, a grand Valancia Central Masjid is situated in the center of Valancia. It is near to the Valancia Community Centre and cater for religious needs of the local residents.
In addition to residential plots for development by the owners and developers, PECHS has developed constructed ready to move Valencia Homes on 5, 10 and 15 marla plots and are custom designed for expatriate Pakistanis living presently in the Middle East, USA, UK and Europe. These are elegantly designed two-floor housing units offers affordable housing.
Valencia Lahore has following banks branches:
- Faysal Bank
- MCB Bank
- Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Sind Bank
- Meezan Bank
- Askari Commercial Bank
- Habib Bank Limited
- Bank Al Habib
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Bank Islami
- Allied Bank
- Hameeda Memorial Hospital
- Rehana Mushtaq Clinic
- MD Clinics (Main Commercial Area Block A1)
The nearest major hospital is Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre built by Cricketer turned Politician Imran Khan.
Apart from many private clinics, Doctors Hospital is a fifteen-minute drive from Valancia.
Major schools in Valencia and in surrounding area include:
- Beacon house, Valencia branch Official website
- International School of Choueifat, Lahore Official Website is 15 minutes away.
- Misber College, C-Block Valencia Town
- Academia De Avoures, Valencia Town
- American Lycetuff
- The Smart School (Project of City School), Valencia Town
Other modes of commuting remain private cars, Rikshaw, bikes and LTC bus service.
- Valencia Developer PECHS official site
- Lahore Property Prices Largely Stagnant Over the Past 5 Years - Lahore Real Estate News published in Express Tribune.