|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
George Inn at Vernham Dean
|Vernham Dean shown within Hampshire|
|Population||552 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||SP11 0|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Vernham Dean is a village and civil parish in the Test Valley district of Hampshire, England, just east of the Wiltshire border and south of the Berkshire border. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 523.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- "Vernham Dean Village Website".
- "The George Inn Website".
- "The George Inn Tripadvisor Page".
- "Millennium Hall Website".
- "Vernham Dean Gillum's School Website".
- "Little Fingers Website".
- "Vernham Dean - Mysterious Britain & Ireland". Mysterious Britain & Ireland. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
Media related to Vernham Dean at Wikimedia Commons
|This Hampshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|