|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Viscount Margesson, of Rugby in the County of Warwick, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1942 for the Conservative politician David Margesson. As of 2015[update] the title is held by his grandson, the third Viscount, who succeeded in 2014.
Viscounts Margesson (1942)
- (Henry) David Reginald Margesson, 1st Viscount Margesson (1890–1965)
- Francis Vere Hampden Margesson, 2nd Viscount Margesson (1922–2014)
- Richard Francis David Margesson, 3rd Viscount Margesson (b. 1960)
There is no heir to the viscountcy.
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's Peerage Pages [self-published source][better source needed]