|Broadcast area||Metro Petersburg|
|Slogan||"Richmond's Home of the Redskins"|
|First air date||1945|
|Power||1,000 Watts day and night|
|Callsign meaning||The People's Station|
|Former callsigns||WSSV (1945–1986)|
|Owner||Urban One |
(Radio One Licenses, LLC)
|Sister stations||WCDX, WKJM, WKJS, WPZZ|
WTPS is a sports radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Petersburg, Virginia, serving Metro Petersburg. WTPS is owned and operated by Urban One. The station's studios and offices are located just north of Richmond proper on Emerywood Parkway in Petersburg.
|City of license||Facility
|W274BX||102.7 FM||Petersburg, Virginia||154012||180 watts||86 m (282 ft)||D||FCC|
- "WTPS Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- https://kissrichmond.com/about/ About Us | 99.3-105.7 Kiss FM
- "Urban One buys Richmond AM from Red Zebra". All Access. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "W274BX Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WTPS
- Radio-Locator Information on WTPS
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WTPS
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|