From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The town is one of the most isolated in the South Island to have a school. The nearest shop is about 50 minutes drive, the nearest small town, Havelock, is two hours drive, and the nearest main centre, Blenheim, is two and a half hours drive.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 61. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 133. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- "Welcome". Waitaria Bay School.
- "Sounds parents to pay teacher's salary". The Marlborough Express. 22 May 2008. Archived from the original on 2008-05-27.
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Waitaria Bay School". Ministry of Education.
- "About Us". Waitaria Bay School.