From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Riverlands is a locality in Marlborough, New Zealand. State Highway 1 runs through the settlement, and the Ōpaoa River flows past to the northeast. Blenheim is about 2.5 km to the north, and Blenheim is about 2.5 km to the northwest.
- Peter Dowling (editor) (2004). Reed New Zealand Atlas. Reed Books. pp. map 61. ISBN 0-7900-0952-8.
- Roger Smith, GeographX (2005). The Geographic Atlas of New Zealand. Robbie Burton. pp. map 139. ISBN 1-877333-20-4.
- Quickstats about Spring Creek-Riverlands
- "Te Kete Ipurangi - Riverlands School". Ministry of Education.
- "Riverlands School Centennial". Education Gazette New Zealand. 85 (4). 20 March 2006. Archived from the original (– Scholar search) on 16 October 2008.
|This Marlborough Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|