|Full name||Wang Pin|
December 11, 1974 |
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (1992)|
(No. 69 ranked woman in the January 2012 FIDE World Rankings)
|Peak rating||2506 (October 2000)|
Wang Pin (Chinese: 王频; born December 11, 1974) is a Chinese Woman Grandmaster chess player. She is currently inactive and she used to be the 6th highest rate female player in January to April 2001. Her peak rating was 2506 in October 2000 to January 2001. In 2002, she became Chinese Women's National Chess Champion.
Wang competed for the China national chess team four times at the Women's Chess Olympiads (1992, 1996–1998, 2002) with an overall record of 35 games played (+14, =15, -6), and once at the Women's Asian Team Chess Championship (1999) with an overall record of 3 games played (+1, =2, -0).
- Wang Pin (includes photo) - New in Chess NICBase Online Info
- Wang, Pin rating card at FIDE
- FIDE Rating World Top Lists for Wang Pin
- Wang, Pin player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Chessmetrics Career ratings for: Wang Pin
- Elo rating with world rankings and historical development since 1990 (benoni.de/schach/elo) for Wang Pin
|Women's Chinese Chess Champion