29 May 1991 |
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2009)|
|FIDE rating||2518 (July 2016)|
|Peak rating||2518 (March 2016)|
|2011 Shenzhen||Mixed team|
|2013 Kazan||Mixed team|
In 2011 she won the women's chess tournament at the 2011 Summer Universiade in Shenzen, contributing to China's team gold medal. Tan won the Women's World University Chess Championship of 2012 in Guimarães. In 2013 she won the 3rd China Women Masters Tournament in Wuxi with a score of 6.5/9 points, 1.5 ahead of runners-up Valentina Gunina and Huang Qian. In 2014 Tan won the Asian Women's Blitz Championship in Sharjah.
In May 2015 she won the Chinese Women's Chess Championship in Xinghua. The following month, Tan won the 5th China Women Masters Tournament with 7/9, a full point ahead of second-placed Lei Tingjie. In August 2015, she won the Asian Women's Rapid Championship in Al Ain. On December 1, 2015, Tan Zhongyi won the 1st China Chess Queen Match, a knockout tournament held in Taizhou, Zhejiang, after defeating Ju Wenjun in the final in an armageddon game.
China Chess League
- WGM title application FIDE
- Titles approved at the 80th FIDE Congress
- "WGM Tan Zhongyi wins the Women Universiade in Shenzhen". Chessdom. 2011-08-21. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Li Chao and Tan Zhongyi winners in Shenzhen". ChessVibes. 2011-08-23. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- World University Chess Championship 2012 - Women Chess-Results
- "Tan Zhongyi Won 3rd Women Masters Tournament in China". Natalia Pogonina's website. 2013-06-09. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Chinese players claim Asian Blitz Chess Championships". Chessdom. 2014-04-20. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- Ramirez, Alejandro (2015-05-30). "Wei Yi youngest Chinese Champion". ChessBase. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- 5th China(Xishan)Chess Women Masters Tournament Chess-Results
- "Truong Son wins Asian Rapid Chess Championship 2015". FIDE. 2015-08-12. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- The First China Chess Queen Match. Tournament details. FIDE.
- MGourty, Colin (2015-12-01). "Wei Yi is King of China". chess24. Retrieved 7 April 2016.
- Fischer, Johannes (2015-12-01). "Wei Yi wins brilliancy". ChessBase.
- Tan Zhongyi chess games at 365Chess.com
- Tan, Zhongyi player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Sohu Profile
|This biographical article relating to a Chinese chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|