Wei (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Wei is a Chinese given name.
Wei can be written using different Chinese characters and can mean:
As a masculine name:
- 威, "power"
- 巍, "lofty"
- 伟, "great"
As a feminine name:
- 薇, "rose"
- 微, "small"
- 唯, "only"
List of people with the given name Wei
- Tang Wei (湯唯), Chinese actress
- Dou Wei (竇唯), Chinese singer and songwriter
- Son Wei (孫暐), Japanese fashion model (of Chinese origin)
- Wei Chen (journalist), Canadian television and radio journalist
- Wei Chen (singer), Chinese singer
- Zhao Wei, Chinese film actress and pop singer, sometimes referred to by her English name, Vicki Zhao
- Juncheng Wei, mathematician
- Wei (stage name), korean rapper from the k-pop group "up10tion"
- Wei, a character from The Lingo Show, a kids' TV show.
- Wei Shen, a Hong Kong-American police detective in Sleeping Dogs, a 2012 Action-Adventure game made by Square Enix and United Front Games.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|