Wikipedia:WikiProject Superleague Formula
||It has been requested that the title of this page be changed to WP:WikiProject Motorsport/taskforce/Superleague Formula. Please see the relevant discussion on the discussion page. Do not move the page until the discussion has reached consensus for the change and is closed.|
|This sports-related WikiProject is believed to be inactive. If you are not currently a member of the project, please consider joining it to help. This tag may be removed if activity resumes, or if this tag has been placed in error.
WikiProject Superleague Formula is aimed at keeping up-to-date, accurate and consistent information about the new motorsport series Superleague Formula.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 How to help
- 3 Categories
- 4 Images
- 5 Templates
- 5.1 Template:WikiProject Superleague Formula
- 5.2 Template:Superleague Formula seasons
- 5.3 Template:Superleague Formula champions
- 5.4 Template:Superleague Formula teams
- 5.5 Template:Superleague Formula football clubs
- 5.6 Template:Superleague Formula operating teams
- 5.7 Template:Superleague Formula circuits
- 5.8 Template:Superleague Formula rounds
The Superleague Formula series is a new motorsport series that started in 2008. It is based on a new concept whereby each car represents a association football team, and all cars are identical, so the winner will be decided by the best team/driver combination. Because it is new, it is a good opportunity to be able to standardise and produce good information about the series, the teams, drivers and people involved.
Feel free to add your name here if you would like to help out with the project (type in # ~~~ at the end of the list to quickly add yourself). Also feel free to use the newly created Superleague Formula Userbox on your userpage!
To be updated
A list of pages associated with the project are located here. Add any to the list that you think are appropriate (regarding drivers, franchise owners, teams, manufacturers and the organisers). You can check for any changes to any of those articles at the related changes page.
How to help
Check out the to-do list, and try to complete some of the tasks listed. Remove tasks when you get them done, or add some more if you come across them. Join the project by adding your name above, and contribute your ideas on the discussion page.
If you request an article, ask in the talk page.
If you make a major contribution to an article, add it to the major updates section below so your work can be acknowledged.
Also, if you notice people contributing to Superleague Formula-related articles, ask them to join up too!
|To-do list for Wikipedia:WikiProject Superleague Formula:|
All Superleague Formula relative articles must be categorized in one of those categories :
- Category:Superleague Formula clubs - for the football club articles. (e.g. Al Ain FC)
- Category:Superleague Formula club teams - the racing team. (e.g. Al Ain FC (Superleague Formula team))
- Category:Superleague Formula seasons - articles about seasons.
- Category:Superleague Formula drivers - the Superleague Formula drivers.
- Category:Superleague Formula teams - the operating teams. (e.g. Hitech Racing)
- If you attend a Superleague Formula event, or are able to obtain public domain or free license images, please upload them and add them to this list (with a quick description), so everyone involved knows what is available to them.
|Photos from the 2008 season|
|Photos from the 2009 season|
|Photos from the 2010 season|
Please add proposals and/or designs to the discussion page.
To be added to the Talk page of every Superleague Formula related article.
|WikiProject Superleague Formula|