1997 Luxembourg Grand Prix
|Race 15 of 17 in the 1997 Formula One season|
The Nürburgring in its 1997 configuration
|Date||September 28, 1997|
|Official name||V Großer Preis von Luxemburg|
|Location||Nürburgring, Nürburg, Germany|
|Course||Permanent racing facility
4.556 km (2.831 mi)
|Distance||67 laps, 305.252 km (189.675 mi)|
|Time||1:18.805 on lap 32|
The 1997 Luxembourg Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held at Nürburgring on September 28, 1997. Jacques Villeneuve took what proved to be his final Formula One victory, after the race-leading McLaren-Mercedes cars had identical engine failures within moments of each other. This was the third time Mika Häkkinen had retired from the lead due to a technical problem this season, and occurred on his birthday. Rubens Barrichello also lost a potential podium due to a mechanical failure.
- Lap leaders: Mika Häkkinen 40 (1-28, 32-43), David Coulthard 3 (29-31), Jacques Villeneuve 24 (44-67)
- Last win: Jacques Villeneuve
- First pole position: Mika Häkkinen
- Last points: Yamaha
Standings after Grand Prix 
- Bold text indicates who still has a theoretical chance of becoming World Champion.
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.
1997 Austrian Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship
1997 Japanese Grand Prix
|Luxembourg Grand Prix||Next race:
1998 Luxembourg Grand Prix