|Founder(s)||Jeb Tyler, Craig Jerabeck, and Jason Guck|
|Area served||Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and 75 various countries|
|Key people||Craig Jerabeck, Chief Executive Officer|
|Services||Mobile communications, DSL, Mobile Home Security (Powered by Protect America), ID Guard, Satellite TV, High Speed Internet, Energy, Data Storage|
5LINX Enterprises is an American small business multi-level marketing company headquartered in Rochester, New York, which provides home services in the United States and in 20 additional countries. The company owns a small business VoIP phone company called GLOBALINX.
5LINX was founded in 2001, by Jeb Tyler (Executive Vice President of Marketing), Craig Jerabeck (President and CEO), and Jason Guck (Executive Vice President of Sales). 5LINX follows a multilevel marketing model. Starting in 2009, 5LINX added apps for iOS and Android.
In 2012, 5LINX was ranked #77 on the Direct Selling News Global 100 List.
5LINX was on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies from 2006 until 2009. In 2010, 5LINX slipped out of the Inc. 500, ranking 1,044th in the Inc. 5000 and 2,419th in 2011. In 2013, 5LINX Ranked 3,009th.
5LINX Enterprises maintains an A+ Better Business Bureau® rating.
- National 9/11 Flag in Atlantic City - NBC News
- "GLOBALINX - Android Apps on Google Play". Market.android.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Connecting to the iTunes Store". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "DSN Global 100: The Top Direct Selling Companies in the World — Direct Selling News". Directsellingnews.com. 2012-06-01. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- Inc. Magazine profile
- "RBA Celebrates the 2009 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Rochester Top 100 honored at gala luncheon". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- "2011 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "2012 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.