||A major contributor to this appears to have a close connection with its subject. (June 2014)|
|Founder||Jeb Tyler, Craig Jerabeck, and Jason Guck|
|Craig Jerabeck, Chief Executive Officer|
|Products||Home Products, Business Products|
|Services||Mobile communications, DSL, Mobile Home Security (Powered by Protect America), ID Guard, Satellite TV, High Speed Internet, Energy, Data Storage|
Number of employees
5LINX Enterprises is an American multi-level marketing company headquartered in Rochester, New York, which offers utility and telecommunication services, health insurance, nutritional supplements, and business services. The company was founded in 2001.
5LINX was founded in 2001, by Jeb Tyler (Executive Vice President of Marketing), Craig Jerabeck (President and CEO), and Jason Guck (Executive Vice President of Sales). 5LINX follows a multilevel marketing model. Starting in 2009, 5LINX added apps for iOS and Android.
5LINX was on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies from 2006 until 2009. In 2010, 5LINX slipped out of the Inc. 500, ranking 1,044th in the Inc. 5000 and 2,419th in 2011. In 2013, 5LINX Ranked 3,009th. For 2013, 5LINX is ranked number 77 Inc. 500's list of Top 100 Telecommunications Companies.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2014)|
- National 9/11 Flag in Atlantic City - NBC News
- "GLOBALINX - Android Apps on Google Play". Market.android.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Connecting to the iTunes Store". Itunes.apple.com. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "DSN Global 100: The Top Direct Selling Companies in the World — Direct Selling News". Directsellingnews.com. 29 May 2014. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- Inc. Magazine profile
- "RBA Celebrates the 2009 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Rochester Top 100 honored at gala luncheon". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- "2011 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "2012 Rochester Top 100". Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.