|Type||Church of England|
|Head Teacher||Miss C. Bishop|
The original Victorian school was built in 1895 and is now used as the school hall. The current main school building was built in 1968 with new classrooms added in 1974, 1995 and 2009. The school has playing fields that look out across Otmoor.
The School has approximately 150 children  in 7 classes who come from the villages of Beckley, Elsfield, Horton-cum-Studley, Stanton St John and Forest Hill.Some children attend the school from Headington, Summertown and other areas of Oxford.
The 2014 Key Stage 2 SATS test results show 95% of pupils achieve Level 4 or higher in English and 95% of pupils achieve level 4 or above in Mathematics.
- ""Beckley School Website"". Beckleyschool.com. 2013-09-06. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- http://www.beckleyschool.com "Beckley School Website"
- ""BBC Website"". Bbc.co.uk. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- ""Department for Education"". Education.gov.uk. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- ""Department for Education - Beckley School"". Education.gov.uk. 2009-08-31. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
|This Oxfordshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|