Extreme points of the Philippines.
This is a list of the extreme points of the Philippines, the points that are farther north, south, east or west than any other location in the country.
Location points 
- Northernmost Point - Mavudis (Yami) Island, Itbayat, Batanes 21°07′N 121°57′E / 21.117°N 121.950°E
- Northernmost City - Laoag
- Southernmost Point - Frances Reef, Sitangkai, Tawi-Tawi 4°24′N 119°14′E / 4.400°N 119.233°E
- Southernmost City - General Santos
- Westernmost Point - Pag-asa Island, Kalayaan, Palawan 11°3′N 114°17′E / 11.050°N 114.283°E (Disputed). The undisputed westernmost point is Ligas Point, Balabac, Palawan 07°53′N 116°53′E / 7.883°N 116.883°E
- Westernmost City - Puerto Princesa
- Easternmost Point - Pusan Point, Caraga, Davao Oriental 07°20′N 126°34′E / 7.333°N 126.567°E
- Easternmost City - Bislig
- Highest : Mount Apo, Mindanao 2,954 metres (9,692 ft) 7°0′30″N 125°16′33″E / 7.00833°N 125.27583°E
- Lowest : Galathea Depth, Philippine Trench 10,540 metres (34,580 ft). It is the third deepest in the world after the Challenger Deep, Marianas Trench 10,971 metres (35,994 ft) and the Tonga Trench 10,882 metres (35,702 ft).
See also