From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gramophone or Gramophone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gramophone might refer to:
- A phonograph, the first device for recording and replaying sound. The two names were originally those used by rival manufacturers.
- Gramophone record, a disc shaped analogue sound recording medium
- Gramophone (magazine), a British publication devoted to classical music
- Gramophone Company, a British record company, existing from 1897 to 1931
- Gramophone Company of India, the former name of Sa Re Ga Ma, an Indian record company
- Berliner Gramophone, incorporated by Emile Berliner in 1892 in Washington, D.C. as the United States Gramophone Company
- Deutsche Grammophon, a German classical music record company, founded in 1898 by Emile Berliner
- Gramophone Award, an award given to the best in the classical music recording industry and film
- Gramaphone Records, a music store in Chicago, known as the hub of House Music in that city
- Gramophone (film), a 2003 Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.