|Founded||1971Emmonakas Delta Air Services in|
|Frequent-flyer program||Real Rewards|
|Key people||Bruce Mcglasson (President)|
Grant Aviation is a regional airline that serves the state of Alaska. The airline was formed in 1971 as Delta Air Services based out of Emmonak. The current owners are Jeff Taggart, Bruce McGlasson, and Mark "Woody" Richard purchased the airline in 2004.
Grant Aviation serves over 100 communities in Alaska, and has bases out of Anchorage, Bethel, Dillingham, Emmonak, Kenai, Kodiak, and Valdez. Approximately 15% of Grant's flights go through their base at the Kenai Municipal Airport. Grant halted their operations in Homer in February 2013.
|Piper PA-31 Navajo||3||9|
Community awareness 
Grant Aviation, along with Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Northern Air Cargo, PenAir, and Ryan Air, participates in the Flying Can service, which allows rural Alaskan communities to recycle aluminum cans and now number 1 PET bottles in cooperation with Alaskans for Litter Prevention and Recycling.
Real Rewards 
Grant Aviation offers a frequent-flyer program called Real Rewards on flights between Anchorage, Homer, Kenai,Kodiak and Valdez only. Flyers earn one point for every dollar spent, and rewards are available for round trip airfare between the above mentioned communities starting at 1,000 points earned.
See also 
- Air transportation in the United States
- List of companies of the United States
- List of airlines of the United States
- List of airports in the United States
- Transportation in the United States
- Jackinsky, McKibben (14 April 2010). "Airline company expands its Homer operations Grant spreads its wings". Homer News (Morris Communications). Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "Grant Aviation AOC". Federal Aviation Administration. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Grant Aviation, Inc. CEO, CFO, Executives & Contacts". OneSource. Infogroup. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "Grant Aviation - Schedule". Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- Cella, Tony (4 October 2010). "Taking off: Kenai Municipal Airport is hub of community". Peninsula Clarion (Morris Communications). Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- Grant Aviation halts Homer operations Homer News, 2/13/13
- Tuttle, Logan (16 June 2010). "Rural recycling finds a PET project". The Arctic Sounder (Alaska Newspapers, Inc.). Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "Grant Aviation - Real Rewards". Retrieved 16 October 2010.