Church of St Michael and All Angels
Hamstall Ridware shown within Staffordshire
|Population||317 (2001 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||West Midlands|
Hamstall Ridware is a village and civil parish in the district of Lichfield in Staffordshire, England. It is in the Trent Valley, and lies close to the villages of Hill Ridware, Mavesyn Ridware and Pipe Ridware. It is eight miles north of the city of Lichfield, and four miles east of Rugeley. The hamlet of Olive Green lies to the east of the village at grid reference SK116187.
- Neighbourhood Statistics - 2001 census
- "Names and codes for Administrative Geography". Office for National Statistics. 31 December 2008. Retrieved 15 September 2009.
- "Name: HAMSTALL HALL List entry Number: 1038777". English Heritage. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Name: GATEHOUSE AND ATTACHED COURTYARD WALLS AT HAMSTALL HALL List entry Number: 1190607". English Heritage. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- "Name: TOWER AND ATTACHED WALLS AT HAMSTALL HALL List entry Number: 1374300". English Heritage. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamstall Ridware.|
|This Staffordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|