Campganaro in action with Napoli in 2009
|Full name||Hugo Armando Campagnaro|
|Date of birth||27 June 1980|
|Place of birth||Córdoba, Argentina|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
On 9 June 2011, he was involved in a serious road traffic accident in the province of Córdoba, Argentina, which killed one of the passengers in his SUV and two people in the other car involved in the incident.
On 6 July 2013, Campagnaro transferred to Internazionale on a two-year deal.
In June 2014, Campagnaro was named in Argentina's squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He made his FIFA World Cup debut in Argentina's 2–1 defeat of Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Estádio do Maracanã, playing the first half before being substituted for Fernando Gago at half time.
- Horncastle, James. "Serie A Team of the year". espnfc.com. Retrieved 23 May 2013.
- Campagnaro joins Sampdoria influx
- UC Sampdoria Report and Accounts on 31 December 2007 (Italian)
- "SSC Napoli 2009–10 Annual Report (page 21 to 40)". SSC Napoli (C.C.I.A.A. Archive) (in Italian). Re-Published by direttanapoli.it. ca. January 2011. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- Comunicato stampa: acquistato Daniele Mannini
- Napoli, ufficializzati Campagnaro e Zuniga
- "Demichelis in Argentina squad as trio miss out". FIFA. 2 June 2014. Retrieved 21 June 2014.
- "Argentina 2-1 Bos-Herce". BBC. 16 June 2014. Retrieved 21 June 2014.