|Developer(s)||i-MSCP Development Team|
|Stable release||1.1.11 (Eagle) / 8 June 2014|
|Development status||In development|
|Written in||PHP, Perl, C, Unix Shell|
|License||GPL, MPL (Free Software)|
i-MSCP (internet Multi Server Control Panel) is an open-source project founded to build a Multi Server Control and Administration Panel. This Control Panel is usable by any Internet Service Provider (ISP).
This project was a fork of the open source ispCP project. While the first stable release (Phoenix) was almost identical to ispCP in term of features, the latest stable release (Eagle) was greatly improved by adding new features such as the Plugin Manager, the Events Manager and many more... i-MSCP is used by many of users and companies over the world, especially in Germany.
- Laurent Declercq (France) - Project Founder / Project Leader / Lead Developer
- Torsten Windmann (Germany) - Release Manager
- Sascha Bay (Germany) - Development Team
- Rene Schuster (Germany) - Development Team
i-MSCP has a dual license. A large part of the old VHCS code (still part of ispCP base code) is licensed under the Mozilla Public License. All new code, and submissions to i-MSCP are licensed under the GNU General Public License (V2). To solve this license conflict there is work on a complete rewrite for a completely GPL2 licensed i-MSCP.
- Debian Squeeze (6.0), Wheezy (7.0), Jessie (8.0)
- Ubuntu Lucid (10.04 LTS), Precise (12.04 LTS), Quantal (12.10), Raring (13.04), Saucy (13.10), Trusty (14.04)
Daemons / Services
- Web server: Apache (ITK, Fcgi and FastCGI/PHP5-FPM)
- Name server: BIND9
- MTA (Mail Transport Agent): Postfix
- MDA (Mail Delivery Agent): Courier, Dovecot
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB
- FTP-Server: ProFTPD
- Webstatistics: AWStats