|Developer(s)||i-MSCP Development Team|
|Stable release||1.2.2 (Andromeda) / 12 February 2015|
|Development status||In development|
|Written in||PHP, Perl, C, Unix Shell|
|License||GPL, MPL (Free Software)|
i-MSCP ( internet Multi Server Control Panel ), is an open-source project which allows to manage shared hosting environments on Linux servers. i-MSCP aims to provide an easy-to-use Web interface for end-users ( administrators, resellers and clients ), and to manage servers without any manual intervention on the filesystem.
i-MSCP has been initialized from the source code of the unmaintained ispCP open-source project but almost everything has been already rewritten. The current version is still mono-server but it is planned to be a true multi-servers software with the next major release that has been planned for end of 2015.
i-MSCP has one of the biggest community over the world, and is used by numerous ISPs, especially in France and Germany.
Latest stable version is the 1.2.2 ( codename Andromeda ) which has been released on 12 February 2015.
- Laurent Declercq (France) - Project leader and developer
- Glenn B. Jakobsen (Sweden) - Logistic, hoster (Kazi Network)
- Torsten Widmann (Germany) - Public relation, community management
- Ninos Ego (Germany) - Development Team
- Sascha Bay (Germany) - Development Team
- Rene Schuster (Germany) - Development Team
i-MSCP has a dual license. A part of the old VHCS code (still part of ispCP base code) is licensed under the Mozilla Public License. All new code, and submissions to i-MSCP are licensed under the GNU General Public License (V2). To solve this license conflict there is work on a complete rewrite for a completely GPL2 licensed i-MSCP.
Daemons / Services
- Web server: Apache (ITK, Fcgid and FastCGI/PHP5-FPM), Nginx
- Name server: BIND9
- MTA (Mail Transport Agent): Postfix
- MDA (Mail Delivery Agent): Courier, Dovecot
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB, Percona
- FTP-Server: ProFTPD
- Web statistics: AWStats