Kamaal Rashid Khan
|Kamaal Rashid Khan|
1 January 1975 |
|Other names||Kamal Rashid, KRK|
|Occupation||producer, actor, director, writer and assistant lyricist|
Although he was already nominated for eviction for three weeks consecutively, he eventually became the first contestant to be prematurely kicked out from the Big Boss house because of his violent behaviour towards other house mates. Khan verbally abused Rohit Verma and threw a water bottle at him, which hit Shamita Shetty. He also had an altercation with comedian Raju Srivastav. Khan was asked to leave the house that very night.
On 19 November, Khan re-entered the Bigg Boss house as a wild card. His second stint in the Bigg Boss house ended on Day 67 in Week 10 of the show.
He has been accused of making Derogatory caste based remarks and defamatory remarks against South Indian actor Dhanush in his review of the latter's movie Raanjhanaa, posted on YouTube. A case under Section 66A of the IT Act has been registered against Kamaal at the Seema Puri Police Station of North-East Delhi. The complaint was lodged by R.L. Kane, secretary of Dr Bheemrao Ambedkar Vichaar Manch, by sending an email to the Police Commissioner B.S. Bassi. The film fraternity approached the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE), demanding a complete ban against Khan.
During Indian General Elections 2014, he tweeted that he will leave India if Narendra Modi becomes prime minister of India. On May 18, 2014 he posted a fabricated screenshot of that tweet replacing his name with that of Shahrukh Khan. This sparked controversy as some media outlets didn't investigate and credited the tweet to Shahrukh Khan.
On the day of release of Kochadaiiyaan on 23 May 2014, Khan made a derogatory remark about the film on Twitter. His post, which read "I will review #Heropanti on coming Thursday but I will not watch Crap film #Kochadaiiyaan", faced heated replies by fans of Rajinikanth.
|2008||Deshdrohi||Rajkumar Singh Yadav||Hindi|
|2014||Ek Villain — There's one in every love story||Brijesh Yadav (Special Appearance)||Hindi|
|2007||Munna Pandey Berozgaar||Bhojpuri|
- "Passion only". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 3 March 2007.
- "Kamaal Khan is also known as KRK". zeenews.india.com. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "Kamaal R Khan's Birthdate as announced by him".
- "Kamaal Rashid Khan Biography". Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "Deshdrohi' maker moves HC today". Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "Biography of Kamal Rashid Khan". Retrieved 21 September 2013.
- "Big B launches Bigg Boss season three". CNN-IBN. 4 October 2009.
- "Rakhi's mom on Bigg Boss". The Times of India. 6 October 2009.
- Shah, Kunal M (22 October 2009). "Bigg Boss expels Kamaal Khan". The Times of India.
- "‘Bigg Boss': Comeback man Kamaal Khan promises 'payback' at 'Bigg Boss'". Entertainment And Showbiz. 23 November 2009.
- "Controversial film 'Deshdrohi' banned in Maharashtra". Dna India. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Controversial film 'Deshdrohi' banned in Maharashtra". Bollywood.com. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Kamaal Rashid Khan reinvents the English language!". Caroline D'Cruz. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Raanjhanaa Movie Review by KRK". Kamaal R Khan. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Actor Kamaal Rashid Khan booked for defamatory remarks, could be arrested". Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Film fraternity wants Kamaal R Khan banned". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Controversial tweet". Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- "Angry SRK tweets: You suck as much as the grammar of the fake Tweet". Intoday.in. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- "Munna is here". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 7 July 2007.