|Occupation||Motivational Speaker, radio broadcaster|
|Awards||Digital Entertainment Award 2005|
Founder, President and Host of KenRadio Broadcasting which is syndicated on CBS Radio, the Founder of the Media, Entertainment and Technology Alliance known as METal and he is also the Local Partner of Founder Institute Chapter Los Angeles.
As of June 18, 2012, Rutkowski hosts "Business Rockstars," a two-hour weekday afternoon program on KFWB in Los Angeles. The program features discussions with CEOs and entrepreneurs about financing, marketing and networking.
Also in January 2010, Rutkowski became a partner and analyst in innovation and social media at Free Form, a media company that translates "potent thinking into stories that move people." Rutkowski has been a guest lecturer at Loyola University, Northwestern University and University of Illinois - Champaign/Urbana to name a few. He has also been a guest speaker at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Southern California, University of California - Los Angeles, University of California - San Diego, and University of California - Berkeley and other universities.
In January 2010, Rutkowski became Los Angeles Local Partner at the Founder Institute, a training program for entrepreneurs. The Founder Institute prepares founders to lead technology companies in industries from biotech to the Internet.
In October 2009, Rutkowski was named an intelligence analyst at the Oprah Winfrey Network, where he created research analysis focused on identifying and providing updates on people, companies, events, technologies, trends, and conferences relevant to the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Since July 2009, Ken has been a board member at Opportunity Green, an event that addresses innovation opportunities for industry leaders and thought leaders in pursuing sustainable business solutions.
Rutkowski has been profiled in The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, BBC, Business Week, Wired, Internet World, Electronic Media, Online Journalism Review, Boston Times, Chicago Tribune, Chicago SunTimes, Finland Helsingin Sanomat, Asahi Shinbun, Bangkok Times, and dozens of other publications worldwide.
In 2005, Ken received a Digital Entertainment Award for his activity in new media and emerging technologies,
In January 2003, Rutkowski founded the Media Entertainment Technology Alpha Leaders (METal). The group was intended to provide members a variety of opportunities, intellectual interests, and support mechanisms built on shared values across the media, entertainment and technology space.
Rutkowski is a founding member of the Streaming Media Executive Committee and on the boards of several media, entertainment and technology companies. He appears regularly as a guest correspondent for KTTV-TV Fox 11 and Fox's "Good Day LA."  Rutkowski also has created and hosted various technology programs on NPR, ABC, WLS Chicago, KHOW Denver, CNET Radio San Francisco, and BBC Professional associations. Ken is also on the board of several media, entertainment and technology companies.
In March 1990, Rutkowski established KenRadio Broadcasting, a daily technology podcast focused on the high tech industry. Since 1995, Rutkowski's daily talk show, "The World Technology Roundup," has also focused on high tech business worldwide. The show includes reviews and discussion on tech services, software and devices. During 1997 and 1998 Rutkowski co-owned and co-managed TechTalk World Technology Roundup with Jeff Yablon, The Computer Answer Guy.
- Fraser Lovatt (29 July 2004). "Ken Rutkowski – the IBC Digital Lifestyles Interviews" (Press release). Digital Lifestyles. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Interview with Ken Rutkowski on Socaltech" (Press release). Socaltech High Tech News and Information for Southern California. February 19, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "The Founder Institute Announces Sessions And Mentors For Its Los Angeles Semester" (Press release). PR Newswire. 2010-02-23. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "The Founder Institute Announces Sessions and Mentors For Its Los Angeles Semester" (Press release). The Forbes. 2010-02-23. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- Stan Holt (February 19, 2010). "Interview with Ken Rutkowski, The Founder Institute". Socaltech High Tech News and Information for Southern California. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- TEDx Events
- Ken Rutkowski on METnet
- Opportunity Green Business Conference Board of Advisors
- "Milken Institute Panel Detail". Milken Institute. April 2006. Retrieved 2010-03-21.
- "Ken Rutkowski's Bio on Milken Institute Global Conference". Milken Institute. April 2006. Retrieved 2010-03-21.
- Ken Rutkowski Previous Public Appearances
- http://wireless.ucla.edu/2003w/speakers.asp UCLA's WINMEC (Wireless Internet Conference)
- Ken Rutkowski on Fox News
- Conference delegates at Streaming Media Europe 2000
- Elisa Batista (2003-03-31). "Internet Radio's Biggest Geek". Wired.com. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- Michelle Meyers (January 24, 2006). "Could Spielberg become a video podcaster?". CNET. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Ken Rutkowski's Daily Tech News Clicks". February 2, 2001. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Digital Hollywood at NXTcomm". June 2007. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- About KenRadio
- Gadget Fest 2009