|Lawrence Graham LLP|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|No. of offices||Five|
|No. of lawyers||Approximately 188|
|No. of employees||Approximately 440|
|Major practice areas||General practice|
|Key people||Andrew Witts (senior partner)
Hugh Maule (managing partner)
|Revenue||£56 million (2011/12)|
|Profit per equity partner||£303,000 (2011/12)|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Lawrence Graham LLP (informally LG) is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The firm has over 180 lawyers, and as well as London it has offices in Dubai, Moscow, Singapore and Monaco.
LG's history dates back almost 300 years. In 1730 the first law firms in the UK were registered; Coulthard Wildman and Graham was one of the first to form. In the 1760s James and Thomas Graham were the first 'Grahams' to join the firm. In 1854 Nathaniel Tertius Lawrence (President of the Law Society in 1879) was the first 'Lawrence' to join the firm. In 1977 the firm merged with Middleton Lewis. In 1990 the firm adopted the name 'Lawrence Graham'. In 1991 the firm merged with Blyth Dutton, increasing its size by 120 lawyers. In 1998 Forsyte Saunders Kerman’s property department joined the firm, creating one of the largest private practice real estate groups in the UK. In the same year the firm acted for the Estate of Diana, Princess of Wales, following the Princess' death
In 2003 the firm opened an office in Monaco. In 2004 the firm merged with Tite & Lewis. In the same year the firm converted to a limited liability partnership. In 2006 the firm recruited the London Private Capital group of Simmons & Simmons. In 2007 the firm move its headquarters and London office to More London and conducted a major rebranding exercise. In 2007 the firm opened an office in Dubai. In 2008 the firm recruited a senior litigation team from Dorsey & Whitney MNP. In 2009 the firm opened an office in Moscow.
- "Contact us". Lawrence Graham LLP. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "LG". The Lawyer. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Drawings outweigh profits at Lawrence Graham". The Lawyer. 4 February 2013. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- Chambers Student Guide 2011
- Legal Week
- Legal Week: Lawrence Graham
- The Law Society Gazette
- The Lawyer
- "Diana leaves £21m". BBC News. 2 March 1998.
- Eversheds hands Monaco over to Lawrence Graham, The Lawyer
- LG secures Tite & Lewis takeover, Legal Week
- LG signs Simmons private capital quartet, Legal Week
- LG Press release
- "LG cements Gulf and Asia presence with new Dubai office | LG". AMEinfo.com. 2007-12-05. Retrieved 2011-11-12.
- LG press release
- LG banks Dorsey litigation hiresLegal Week
- LG seals Russia launch with triple partner hire, Legal Week