Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker VC Airport
|Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport
Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport)
|IATA: YDN – ICAO: CYDN
– WMO: 71036
|Operator||Dauphin Regional Airport Authority|
|Location||Dauphin RM, near Dauphin, Manitoba|
|Time zone||CST (UTC−06:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC−05:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||999 ft / 304 m|
|Source: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada.
Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport or Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker, VC Airport) (IATA: YDN, ICAO: CYDN), formerly the Dauphin Regional Airport, is located 3 nautical miles (5.6 km; 3.5 mi) south of Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada. It is named after the top Canadian fighter ace in WW I William George Barker.
Airlines and destinations
|Perimeter Aviation||Brandon, Winnipeg|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory.
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Dauphin (Lt. Col W.G. (Billy) Barker VC Airport) from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Manitoba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|