From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Serves||Moo 2 Nan-Thung Chang Rd, Tambon Pha Sing, Amphoe Mueang Nan, Nan, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||685 ft / 209 m|
This article is about the airport in Thailand. For the airport in Fiji with the IATA code NAN, see Nadi International Airport.
In 2014, a new terminal further down airport road replaced the old terminal. The same runways are still used. Upon arrival and departure, passengers are required to walk to the terminal or the plane, as no ramps extend from the terminal.
Airlines and destinations
|Kan Air||Chiang Mai|
|Nok Air||Bangkok-Don Mueang|
|Thai AirAsia||Bangkok-Don Mueang (begins 9 Feb 2015)|
- Nan travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Nan Airport, Dept of Civil Aviation
- Current weather for VTCN at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for NNT at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for VTCN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|