|Norfolk County Division
||24 December 1940 - 18 November 1941
The Norfolk County Division was an infantry division of the British Army formed during the Second World War named after the County of Norfolk. It was formed on 24 December 1940. On 18 November 1941 it was redesignated as the 76th Infantry Division.
It was under command of II Corps and was commanded by Major General W. M. Ozanne and its constituent infantry brigades were:
- 13th Battalion, Royal Warwickshire Regiment
- 9th Battalion, Royal Berkshire Regiment
- 14th Battalion, South Staffordshire Regiment
- 7th Battalion, Royal Norfolk Regiment
- 9th Battalion, Royal Norfolk Regiment
- 9th Battalion, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Regiment
- 8th Battalion, Lincolnshire Regiment
- 8th Battalion, Leicestershire Regiment
- 11th Battalion, Royal Scots Fusiliers
- Joslen, Lt-Col H.F. (1990) [1st. Pub. HMSO:1960]. Orders of Battle, Second World War, 1939–1945. London: London Stamp Exchange. ISBN 0-948130-03-2.