Nottingham University Business School
|Nottingham University Business School|
|Location||Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Colours||Blue and White|
|Affiliations||Association of MBAs
European Quality Improvement System
Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) is the business school of the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom situated on the university's Jubilee Campus. The current dean of the business school is Professor Martin Binks.
The business school was formed from the university's departments of industrial economics, accounting and insurance and its Institute of Management Studies. The school was originally known as the School of Management and Finance.
The 2008 Times Good University Guide ranked the School sixth among UK management schools. NUBS also ranks overall 45th in the world and 1st in the UK in the Aspen Institute's 2011-2012. Financial Times ranks its MSc Finance and Investment programme among the top 2013 Global Masters in Finance programmes.
Nottingham University Business School offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes not only in the Nottingham campus but also in their campus in Ningbo and Malaysia.
- "Aspen Institute's 2011-12 'Beyond Grey Pinstripes' Top 100 ranking of business schools and MBA programmes". Aspens. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "Financial Times Masters in Finance Rankings 2013". Aspens. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- Nottingham University Business School
- Nottingham University Business School Malaysia
- Nottingham University Business School China