|Elevation||115 ft (35 m)|
Pepperwood (formerly, Barkdull) is an unincorporated community in Humboldt County, California. It is located 3.5 miles (5.6 km) northwest of Redcrest, at an elevation of 115 feet (35 m). Pepperwood is the northernmost community along the Avenue of the Giants. The ZIP Code is 95569. The community is inside area code 707.
A post office operated at Pepperwood from 1887 to 1892 and from 1901 to 1965.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Pepperwood, California
- Durham, David L. (1998). California's Geographic Names: A Gazetteer of Historic and Modern Names of the State. Quill Driver Books. p. 120. ISBN 9781884995149.
- "Senators". State of California. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- "Members Assembly". State of California. Retrieved April 7, 2013.
- "California's 2nd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
|This Humboldt County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|