From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Head cheese. (Discuss) Proposed since May 2013.|
- Black 'Salceson' which contains blood
- White 'Salceson' made with a mixture of seasoned meats, without blood
- Ozorkowy (Tongue) 'Salceson' where the major meat component is tongue.
- Włoski (Italian )'Salceson' (brawn, skins, spices - garlic, pepper and caraway)
- Vegetarian 'Salceson' (soy, broth, spices)
- Norweski (Norwegian) 'Salceson' (brawn, skins, broth, salmon, spices)
- Saksoński (Saxon) 'Salceson' (brawn, skins, broth, blood, offal, garlic, caraway, spices)
- Veal 'Salceson' (veal brawn and skins, broth, spices)
- Czosnkowy (Garlic) 'Salceson' (brawn, skins, broth, garlic)
- Północny (Northern) 'Salceson' (brawn, pork skin, blood, broth, garlic, liver, spices, nails)
- Podlaski 'Salceson' (pork brawn, broth, chives, caraway, spices)
Typical ingredients: Pork or veal tongues (cured), Pork Jowl, Skins, Pork liver.
|This meat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|