From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taiping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taiping, Tai-p‘ing, or Tai Ping may refer to:
- Taiping Rebellion (1850–1864), civil war in southern China
- Taiping Heavenly Kingdom (1851–1864), the rebels' government during that time
- Taiping District, Fuxin, in Liaoning, PRC
- Taiping District, Taichung, in Taiwan, ROC
- Taiping, Perak, a town in Malaysia
- Taiping Prefecture, an administrative division of Anhui during the Ming and Qing Dynasties
- Taiping Island, the largest of the Spratly Islands controlled by Taiwan
- Princess Taiping (died 713), a princess of the Tang Dynasty
- Taiping (steamer), a Chinese steamer that sank after a collision with another vessel in 1949
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.