The Man in the Velvet Mask
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2013)|
|Doctor Who book|
|The Man in the Velvet Mask|
|Series||Virgin Missing Adventures|
|Set between||The Savages and The War Machines|
|Number of pages||250|
|Release date||February 1996|
The Man in the Velvet Mask is an original novel written by Daniel O'Mahony and based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. The novel features the First Doctor and Dodo.
The story is set in an alternate universe version of the French Revolution and features the Marquis de Sade as a prominent character. The author intended to write a direct sequel to this novel, a black comedy named Viet Cong! and set in 1916, but it was not commissioned.
- The Man in the Velvet Mask at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Cloister Library - The Man in the Velvet Mask
- The Man in the Velvet Mask at The TARDIS Library
- The Man in the Velvet Mask reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- The Man in the Velvet Mask reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide
- The Doctor's Timeline at The Whoniverse
- Direct placement confirmed by cover blurb.
|This Doctor Who-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|