From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Typecast)
|Look up typecasting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Typecast or typecasting may mean:
- Typecasting (acting), the process by which an actor is strongly identified with a specific character, role, or trait
- Typecasting (blogging), a form of blogging in which text is composed on a typewriter, then scanned and uploaded to a blog
- Type casting of sorts (movable type pieces) for use in printing presses
- Type conversion in computer programming, the act or result of changing an entity of one data type into another
- Typecast (band), Filipino band
- Typecast (horse), American racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.