Young Justice: Legacy
|Young Justice: Legacy
|Publisher(s)||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment|
|Writer(s)||Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, Sharon Scott|
|Release date(s)||September 10, 2013|
Young Justice: Legacy is an upcoming video game based on the Young Justice TV series and currently is under development by Little Orbit and is set to be released on September 10, 2013 on Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360. The game is known to take place in the 5 year gap between Season 1 and 2 and is being written in collaboration with the writers of the TV Series, Greg Weisman and Brandon Vietti.           
The game will be an Action RPG where the player will have to create a squad of heroes and play as multiple characters alongside Justice League members. Young Justice: Legacy will feature support for single-player or multiplayer modes.
The plot information on the overview page on the official site says, "A renowned archaeologist, Dr. Helena Sandsmark, is kidnapped, and the Young Justice team tracks a group of the Light’s most notorious villains around the globe in an effort to rescue her. But when the young heroes discover the Light is exploiting Dr. Sandsmark’s expertise to locate fragments of an ancient statue of legendary power, they must race against time to save the planet from imminent disaster."
Young Justice: Legacy was originally announced to be released in February 2013, on the Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. The game would also feature the original lineup of characters from the first season, however after the premiere of the second season the lineup was changed. The game was confirmed to be delayed, and that its February 2013 date would likely to be changed to a March 2013 date. The new release date was revealed to be September 10, 2013, and it was that Young Justice: Legacy would be released on Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360, removing the possibilities of a Nintendo DS and Wii release. No PlayStation Vita announcement was made for the game.
Young Justice: Legacy features twelve playable characters, four downloadable characters, twelve villains, including one unknown villain who will be exclusive to the video game, and several non-playable characters. 
The voice cast from the show have voiced over for the game.
- Jesse McCartney- Nightwing
- Nolan North- Superboy
- Danica McKellar- Miss Martian
- Jason Spisak- Kid Flash
- Stephanie Lemelin- Artemis
- Lacey Chabert- Zatanna
- Logan Grove- Beast Boy
- Cameron Bowen- Robin
- Miss Kittie- Rocket
- Alyson Stoner- Batgirl
- Mark Rolston- Lex Luthor
- Nick Chinlund- Sportsmaster
- Kelly Hu- Cheshire
- Yuri Lowenthal- Icicle Jr., Tempest
- Sarah Shahi- Killer Frost
- Khary Payton- Black Manta, Aqualad
- Alan Tudyk- Psimon
- Dave Franco- Riddler
- Danny Trejo- Bane
- Thom Adcox-Hernandez- Klarion
- Harvey, Jim (February 18, 2013). "Little Orbit Announces September 2013 release For “Young Justice: Legacy” Video Game". World's Finest. Retrieved February 24, 2013.
- "About Young Justice: Legacy". IGN.
- Scott, Matthew (February 5, 2012). "Young Justice coming to video games". Little Orbit.
- Scott, Matthew (May 3, 2012). "Final Heroes and Villains have been announced". Little Orbit.
- Scott, Matthew (April 3, 2012). "New details announced for Young Justice: Legacy". Little Orbit.
- Scott, Sharon (September 16, 2012). "Sharon Scott Blog: And So It Begins...". Little Orbit.
- Scott, Sharon (October 26, 2012). "Sharon Scott Blog: The Note That Changed Everything". Little Orbit.
- Goellner, Caleb (November 13, 2012). "New 'Young Justice Legacy' Screens Show Off Characters And Locations". Comics Alliance.
- Goellner, Caleb (October, 2012). "New 'Young Justice: Legacy' Site Showcases Hero And Villain Character Models". Comics Alliance.
- Yen, Andy (June 15, 2012). "'Young Justice: Legacy' E3 2012 Hands-On Preview [Video]". Comics Alliance.
- Yen, Andy (June 8, 2012). "ComicsAlliance Storms E3: The Photo Gallery". Comics Alliance.
- Goellner, Caleb (June 8, 2012). "'Young Justice: Legacy' Game on the Way in 2013". Comics Alliance.
- Lynch, Alex (July 11, 2012). "VIDEO GAMES: First Footage of YOUNG JUSTICE: LEGACY". ComicBookMovie.
- "Young Justice: Legacy Overview". Little Orbit.
- Miller, Greg (February 21, 2012). "Young Justice: Legacy Announced". IGN.
- Young Justice: Legacy (2013-02-16). Young Justice: Legacy. Facebook. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
- "Young Justice: Legacy Release date set for September 10th 2013. PS Vita Not Announced". PlayStation Lifestyle. Retrieved February 24, 2013.
- "Young Justice: Legacy Playable Heroes". Little Orbit.
- "Young Justice: Legacy Villains". Little Orbit.
- "GRTV:Young Justice: Legacy". May 9, 2013.
- Official Website
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Twitter Account
- IGN Games: Young Justice: Legacy
- Young Justice: Legacy at the Internet Movie Database