Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|1413 by topic|
|Arts and science|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1413 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2166|
|Balinese saka calendar||1334–1335|
|English Regnal year||14 Hen. 4 – 1 Hen. 5|
|Chinese calendar||壬辰年 (Water Dragon)|
4109 or 4049
— to —
癸巳年 (Water Snake)
4110 or 4050
|- Vikram Samvat||1469–1470|
|- Shaka Samvat||1334–1335|
|- Kali Yuga||4513–4514|
|Japanese calendar||Ōei 20|
|Minguo calendar||499 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1955–1956|
1539 or 1158 or 386
— to —
1540 or 1159 or 387
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1413.|
- March 20 – Henry V becomes King of England.
- August 28 – The University of St Andrews in Scotland is chartered by papal bull.
- October 2 – The Kingdom of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania sign the Union of Horodło.
- The Annals of the Joseon Dynasty begin in Korea.
- Yishiha builds a Buddhist temple at Tyr, Russia, and puts up a stele describing his expedition to the lower Amur.
- The Ottoman interregnum ends (after 1402); Mehmet I is the new sultan.
- February 24 – Louis, Duke of Savoy (d. 1465)
- September 8 – Catherine of Bologna, Italian cloistered nun (d. 1463)
- November 19 – Frederick II, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1471)
- date unknown – Joanot Martorell, Spanish writer (d.1468)
- January 25 – Maud de Ufford, Countess of Oxford (b. 1345)
- March 20 – Henry IV of England (b. 1367)
- July 5 – Musa Çelebi, Ottoman prince and co-ruler of the Ottoman Empire
- September 26 – Stephen III, Duke of Bavaria (b. 1337)
- October 6 – Dawit I of Ethiopia (b. 1382)
- December 26 – Michele Steno, Doge of Venice (b. 1331)