1830 English cricket season
The 1830 English cricket season saw Surrey win the first of two consecutive titles.
Fuller Pilch was the leading runscorer with 235 @ 29.37
Other leading batsmen were: W Searle, J Saunders, J Cobbett, H Jenner, J Broadbridge
Jem Broadbridge was the leading wicket-taker with 27
Other leading bowlers were: FW Lillywhite, H Jenner, F Pilch, T Marsden, J Burt, J Cobbett
- Haygarth, Arthur (1862). Scores & Biographies, Volume 2 (1827–1840). Lillywhite.
- ACS (1981). A Guide to Important Cricket Matches Played in the British Isles 1709 – 1863. Nottingham: ACS.
- Altham, H. S. (1962). A History of Cricket, Volume 1 (to 1914). George Allen & Unwin.
- Birley, Derek (1999). A Social History of English Cricket. Aurum.
- Bowen, Rowland (1970). Cricket: A History of its Growth and Development. Eyre & Spottiswoode.
- Major, John (2007). More Than A Game. HarperCollins.
|This article about an English cricket season is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|