This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The motorway was opened in 1997. It starts at the Péage de Corzé north of Angers and in 1997 went to Bourgueil. In 2007 the Bourgueil to Langeais 26km extension was opened. In December 2007 the remaining Azay-le-Rideau to Theillay section opening making 206km in total.
- Exchange A11-A85 Junction with the A11 autoroute.
- 01 (Beaufort-en-Vallée)
- 02 (Longué-Jumelles)
- 03 (Vivy-Saumur)
Road site art: Le Cheval de Saumur
- 04 (Brain-sur-Allonnes) (construction postponed)
- 05 (Bourgueil)
- 06 (Restigné) (construction postponed)
- 07 (Langeais-Est)
- 08 (Vallères-Villandry)
- 09 (Druye-Tours)
- Exchange A10-A85 Junction with the A10 autoroute.
- 10 (Esvres)
- 11 (Bléré)
- 12 (Saint-Aignan)
- 13 (Selles-sur-Cher)
- 14 (Villefranche-sur-Cher-Romorantin-Lanthenay)
- Exchange A71-A85 Junction with the A71 autoroute.
Sections Now Open
- Bourgueil to Langeais : Opened 29 January 2007(26 km)
- Azay-le-Rideau to Esvres : Opening April 2008 (11lkm)
|This article about road transport in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|