Rural Municipality of Argyle No. 1
Argyle No. 1, Saskatchewan (2006 Population 267) is a rural municipality in south-eastern Saskatchewan, Canada along Highway 18. The Local Improvement District number 1 became Rural Municipality of Argyle No. 1, Saskatchewan on December 19, 1912.
The eastern boundary of the RM is the Rural Municipality of Edward, in Manitoba. The southern boundary of the RM is the United States border at Renville County and Bottineau County, both in North Dakota.
|Canada census – Rural Municipality of Argyle No. 1 community profile|
|Population:||267 (- 1.8% from 2001)|
|Land area:||579.99 km2 (223.94 sq mi)|
|Population density:||0.5/km2 (1.3/sq mi)|
|Median age:||41.7 (M: 41.6, F: 41.8)|
|Total private dwellings:||112|
|Median household income:||$46,032|
|References: 2006 earlier|
Saskatchewan Railways and Railway Stations
(historic or current)
- Estevan Section C.P.R—serves Elva, Pierson, Gainsborough, Carievale, Carnduff, Glen Ewen, Oxbow, Rapeard
Saskatchewan Highways and Roads
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial highways
- For more information see also List of Saskatchewan provincial roads
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-25.
- "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
- Canadian Maps: January 1925 Waghorn's Guide. Post Offices in Man. Sask. Alta. and West Ontario.
- Eversoft Streets and Trips
- Cornerstone REDA Welcome to the Rural Municipality of Argyle No.1
- SEREDA Region and Community Profiles South East Regional Economic Development Association
- Municipal Directory System
- Sask Biz
- Weyburn Gen Web
- Saskatchewan Rural Development
- RM Government from Municipal Directory System
- 2001 Census - Statistics Canada's page on the 2001 Census
- Municipal Relations Division - RM Boundary Changes
- Municipal Relations Division - Restructured Villages
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|