Maulana Ashiq Ilahi Bulandshahri
|Part of a series on|
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
|Centres (markaz) of Tabligh|
Aashiq Ilahi Bulandshahri
|Main interest(s)||Tafsir, Hadith|
|Notable work(s)||Anwar-ul-Bayan, Zaadut Talibin|
|Alma mater||Mazahir Uloom Saharanpur|
|Disciple of||Muhammad Zakariyya Kandhlawi|
After completing his studies, he taught in the town of Ferozepur Jhirka, the madrasah Hayatul Ulum in Moradabad, and different madrasahs in Calcutta. Later, at the request of Mufti Muhammad Shafi, he went to Darul Uloom Karachi, where he taught hadith and tafsir for several years. He also assumed responsibility of the school's fatwa department (Darul Ifta), where he worked as a Mufti from 1384 AH (1964/1965) to 1397 AH (1976/1977).
His works have been well received in numerous countries.
- Marne Ke Baad Kya Hōga?
- Islami Adab.
- Huququl Walidayn.
- Anwar Ul Bayan (5 volume Urdu commentary of the Qur'an translated to English by Mufti Afzal Hoosen Elias).
- Zadut Talibin (Translated to English by Mufti ARM, he also wrote its commentary).
- Al Fawa’idul Saniyya fi Sharhul Arba'een un Nawawiyya.
- At Tashil ud Daruri fi Masa’ilul Quduri.
- "Shaykh 'Ashiq Ilahi al-Bulandshehri". White Thread Press.
- "دارالافتاء" (in Urdu). Jamia Darul Uloom Karachi.[permanent dead link]
- "Illuminating Discourses on The Noble Quran (5 Vol. Set) Arabic/English by Maulana Ashiq Elahi (Rah)". idarastore.com. Islamic Book Service. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Provisions For The Seekers". WhiteThreadPress.com. White Thread Press. Retrieved 17 April 2019.