|Metro area||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Teams||Dirty South Derby Girls (WFTDA A team)
Rumble Bs (B team)
Jukes of Hazzard (C team)
|Venue||Yaarab Shrine Center|
|Affiliations||WFTDA Division 1|
Atlanta Rollergirls are a women's flat-track roller derby league based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2004, the league finished their ninth season in November 2013. The Atlanta Rollergirls are a founding member league of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA).
In 2004 the Atlanta Rollergirls were started under the leadership of league founder Tanya Hyde (Angela Ward).
The majority of ARG skaters compete on a 'home team' only. Home teams practice monthly, and each skating member of the league must take part in the greater management of the league. Members of the Dirty South Derby Girls (DSDG) All-Star team have the option to not skate on a home team, but they must still participate in league management.
- The Apocalypstix.
- The Denim Demons.
- The Sake Tuyas.
- The Toxic Shocks. - The Toxic Shocks were added as an expansion team in the 2007 season. The Shocks increased the total number of Atlanta Rollergirls home teams to four. The 2007 season was the first year the Shocks won the home team championship.
The Atlanta Rollergirls field three interleague teams that compete at a variety of levels: Baby Blue and Red are the official colors of all Atlanta Rollergirls interleague teams as of the 2014 season.
- The Dirty South Derby Girls All-Star Team – Atlanta’s nationally ranked and sanctioned Women's Flat Track Derby Association All-Star travel team.
- The Rumble Bs - Atlanta's B-Team for exhibition and non-sanctioned games with other leagues. Composed of skaters from each of the home teams, the Rumble Bs serves as a training ground for All-Star skaters. The Rumble Bs travel is generally limited to areas in the Southeastern United States.
- The Jukes of Hazzard – Atlanta’s C-Team, established in 2011 is composed of skaters from each of the four home teams. Active skaters who are neither on DSDG nor the Rumble Bs may put their names in for consideration for games. The Jukes of Hazzard have a rotating roster of members based on the game and team they will be playing. The Jukes of Hazzard compete in exhibition and non-sanctioned games.
Dirty South Derby Girls
- Home team rankings are based on placement at the end of the season.
|Season||Apocalypstix||Denim Demons||Sake Tuyas||Toxic Shocks|
- "Atlanta Rollergirls >> Location and Other Home-Game Details". Atlanta Rollergirls. Retrieved 2012-03-23.
- "Atlanta Rollergirls >> About". Atlanta Rollergirls. Retrieved 2012-03-23.
- "Atlanta Rollergirls - Women's Flat Track Derby Association". Wftda.com. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "The Big 5 WFTDA Sponsored Tournaments - Women's Flat Track Roller Derby Association". Wftda.com. Retrieved 2012-03-23.
- "Teams". Atlanta Rollergirls. Retrieved 2011-08-02.
- "Current Rankings", WFTDA
- "12/8/2006 WFTDA National Rankings", WFTDA [version of 23 February 2007]
- "February 2006 Dust Devil Invitational Rankings", WFTDA [version of 23 February 2007]
- "Current WFTDA Rankings", Derby News Network, October 2007
- "Dust Devil 2007", Flat Track Stats
- "Southern Fried Smackdown", WFTDA
- "Amber Waves of Pain", WFTDA
- "Results", Show Me Der-B-Q
- "Landlocked Lace-up", WFTDA
- "Grits and Glory", WFTDA
- "D1 Playoffs: Salem", WFTDA
- "2013 Championships Schedule". WFTDA. Retrieved 11 April 2014.